ㅇ Hardship ㅇ

Author's note
I fan girl for this drama, it makes me smile and cry like a fool. Happy Reading. ^.^

Chapter 13.
----------------------
In Nobody's POV
"She saying she has to go study, but she is actually a slave." Said Keith. His imagination lead to daydreaming about Kaitlin. In his eyes she was cleaning all the time in a ragged dress, I guess you can say like Cinderella.

"That can't be true, we're not living in the 1700's " Said Jade making fun of Keith.

"She's right, you pervert!" Said Sasha smacking Keith on the back of his head.

"Right? He's really a pervert," said Jack making Cade, Sasha, Jade and himself laugh.

"Something doesn't feel right..." Said Keith to himself while they laughed.

Couple hours later at the Louis residence
In k's Pov
"Thank you for the food," said everyone together. Currently everyone was sitting down at the dinner table getting ready to attack their steak and rice/pasta, everyone was there except my dad. My father was working at his restaurant.

"So now Jason's resaurant is re-opened without problems then?" Asked Mr. Louis.

"Things worked out good, Kailtlin." Said mrs. Louis.

"Yes, thank you for the help." I said to both of them.

"No, you're welcome." Said Mr. Louis taking a spoonful of rice to his mouth. "Hum? This rice... Honey were is this rice from?" He asked.

"It's not rice, but some sort of pasta." While they were talking about the pasta, I was staring at Nick while he drunk some of his orange juice.

'He's really good-looking anyway.' I thought

"I... Hate stupid girls." Said Nick, this felt like a punch to the face. I don't get the reason behind remembering how he embarrassed me.

I immediately took my knife and cut up my meat many times, so very quickly I was finished.

"I ate well." I said outloud.

"You don't have to be in such a hurry to finish." Said mrs Louis.

"The finals tests are coming up soon." I said looking at her. "I have to study." I got up and noticed Luke, Mrs Louis and Mr Louis were watching me except for Nick who was enjoying his meal. " Then I'll excuse myself first." I said walking to the stairs.

***

Easy Math 2 note was the name of the book I was scanning. I hopelessly let the book drop out of my hands. I was so determined, but I didn't have the brain training for it.

"I dont even know which part I dont know." I placed my head on the table knowing I wasn't going to improve.

"Lets start with Spanish." I said to myself grabbing the book and again scanning the pages. " I should have listened more carefully in class." I said placing the book down. I quickly grabbed my Spanish dictionary and started translating words, I had to start somewhere right? 1 hour later I was starting to get sleepy, yawning was in my presence. I checked the clock and saw it was already about to become dusk. "With this pace, its going to take 100 years for me to get to the top 100." I said. I heard a knock on my door and my name.

"Kailtlin?" It was female, AKA mrs Louis.

"Yes." I said turning around. I got out of my seat.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked

"Yes." I said rushing to open the door. I saw mrs Louis with a plate of half sandwiches and tea.

"If it's okay with you, would you take a break?" I nodded and said.

"Thank you." To her and she closed the door and placed the food on the table, that was in the middle of my room.

"Here." She said giving me a napkin.

"Thank you for the food." I said." It looks delicious." I said taking a bite." It is!" I added." Do you do this for Nick?" I asked.

"Well you know, Nick never studies." I was shocked.

"Huh...? Nick doesn't study?" I asked. She nodded. "What is he doing now?"

" He sleeps early." She responded. I was confused how can he be so smart and never study.

"Thats right!" Said mrs. Louis she got up and left the room. I was still questioning the genius next door. Mrs louis came back and said.

"Do you want to see an album of Nick as a kid?" I smiled and nodded.

"I do!" I said to her. She sat down on my bed I followed her and sat on the bed. The book was very pretty I opened to the first page...

Author's note
What will she find? Haha Happy reading. ^.^