ㅇ Coldness ㅇ

Author's Note
Kaitlin and Nick in the same house and school?

Picture of Kaitlin's uniform.

Chapter 11

Kaitlin is going to school with Nick
----------------------
In K's POV
When we were walking down a sidewalk that was about a block from school, I decided to walk next to Nick. His strides were miraculously twice as long as mine. I caught up and he noticed.

"Hey..." He said, I smiled and asked.

"Yes?" While looking at him, but he still had his focus forward. Instead of looking at me.

"Would you step away from me?" He asked,

"Why?" I asked still smiling. This time he turned to face me.

"I don't want to walk with a girl that has crumbs on." I stopped walking and checked my clothes and I did have crumbs on my sweater. I took out my phone and checked my face, I was ok in this area. When I was done checking I hurried up to Nick, but he suddenly turned around and said.

"Stay at least 2 meters away from me." I looked down I pointed out two meters in front of me and I stayed there, Nick could be very scary sometimes but I don't count it against him. "Just walk behind me to learn the way to school." He said. "And of course, don't tell anyone we live together." I was starting to get mad. "Don't talk to me at school either." He added.

"You don't need to be so cold like that." I said to his back.

"I don't want to get caught in a stupid rumor." He said.

"Stupid...?" I asked surprised, this time he turned around.

"I don't like stupid girls." He said to my face. My mouth dropped opened, but I couldn't keep eye contact, I was dumbfounded.

I just stood their angry while he walked away. 'Goodness! I can't believe I was I love with this guy for two whole years, I'm freaking stupid" I thought.

Author's Note
I'm very sorry this chapter was cut short. Happy reading ^.^