ㅇ Summer school ㅇ

Author's Note
My life can never compare to my books - Yelling_Nothing. Happy Reading ^.^

Picture of Nick's body T_T

Chapter 25
----------------------
In Keith's POV
"UHH! No matter what you tell me I can't stop thinking about it, I can't spy on them every day, during break that damn Nick will be with Kaitlin." I said to my friends. Frustrating my own self with even the thought of him being under the same roof as her.

"It's true girl's affection grows on the guy who is close by." Jack added. Cade simply hit jacks chest.

"Don't say that." Cade said. "Brother don't give up, you have to stay close to Kaitlin, as long as Nick stays with her." Cade said to me. I looked at the floor Cade was right if I want to keep Kaitlin I can't let her relationship with Nick deepen. For goodness sake his room is right next to hers.

In Kaitlin's POV

It was currently the first day of summer break, I was heading out to the dinning table with my backpack.

"Good morning, "I said with a fake cheerful smile.

"Kaitlin today the summer holiday began right?" Mrs Louis said to me.

"Ah, well... I... I have to go to school." I said not keeping eye contact.

"But why, it's summer holiday." She said serving Luke breakfast.

"Well...it's becau-" I was interrupted by the door bell.

"Lukie can you get that please." Mrs Louis said. He obediently got up and went to the speaker, he pressed the button and said.

"Yes?" Keith was on the screen.

"Louis family, good morning, I Keith am here to take Kaitlin to summer school." Everyone at the table had their mouth touching the floor, except Nick and my father.

"Summer School!?" They said in sync.

"but you were 100th on the last exam!" Mrs Louis said looking at her husband and me.

"Uh, well... I was 100th on midterms, but I did poorly on finals." I said looking down.

"How bad was it?" Luke asked mostly to himself, but I was next to him so I hear it crystal clear. "You are definitely stupid." He said looking back at me.

"Hey!" Mrs Louis whispered and yelled at Luke.

"Heh I'm leaving..." I said waving my hand and slowly departing the situation. Embarrassed to keep eye contact with anyone.

At School Later

"Everyone is from Class F." I said looking around the summer school class, Keith was to my right, on my left was the window I usually sit next to, in front of me was jade In front of Keith was Sasha.

"Yeah, this is exactly the same as regular class." Jade said.

"You guys...are on the verge of not even making it to our own university." The teacher practically yelled. "Even Kaitlin who was the 100th on the midterms, is no exception." He said putting me on blast. "That is why I want you to take these extra classes seriously." He added. I spaced out at that moment I looked out the window for a distraction. I bet I starred at a nearby tree for about 2 hours. Once lunch break came I was thinking.

"Summer is the most important time, I don't think I can expect any good memories this summer." I was still thinking but I guess my friends heard me because I heard Sasha talking to Jade.

"Just what Kaitlin said earlier, she has a point."

"Isn't this great, you can spend all summer with me." Keith said with a couple of plastic containers. , "Go ahead and eat." He said wrapping an arm around me, I've gotten unconsciously comfortable with his arm on my shoulders constantly.

"Can't you tell Keith." Sasha said. "You are not the one Kaitlin wants to spend time with." She added. Keith simply crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Well, it doesn't matter because of extra classes she can't spend time with anyone else." Jade said.

"Oh? but I think I saw Nick before." Jack said.

"Stupid! Don't tell her that." Cade said yelling at Jack, I promise my neck snapped up to Jack in record timing.

"Don't tell me that Nick..." I said with my mouth full. "That he is taking extra classes." I swallowed. "Wait no, of course not." I said smiling because I am attracted to his intelligence.

"Go look at the school yard." Jade said signaling out the window. I immediately shot out my seat to confirm. And I looked for a tall man. I saw him, he was in the tennis courts. Nick was tall, he measured 183 Cm. Or 6ft. I was only 5'5 which means my head touches his shoulder. I also loved that about him. He didn't look like a scrawny tennis player, even though tennis doesn't give you muscles like american football does, he still worked out 3 days a week so he was perfect in body shape. I get tired just running a mile.

Author's Note
can anyone relate to Kaitlin's statement, I know I can. Happy Reading. A longer Chapter for you lovelies. ^.^