ㅇ College ㅇ

Author's Note
I am in love with this book hopefully it will get noticed, any ways. Happy Reading! ^.^

Chapter 32

Nick doesn't know if he wants to go to college?
----------------------
In K's POV

"It's like heaven not having to study for entrance exams." I said to my friends, we were on our way to class.

"Really-Look, Look!" Sasha said rushing to a set of windows. I looked inside that's when I noticed it was Class A aka Nick's classroom.

"It's kind of a scary sight!" Sasha said. Jade and I nodded.

"While we're having fun, everyone in Class A is frantic." Jade said studying them.

"So strange." Sasha said looking at Jade.

"Well the National Center Test is coming up soon." I added in, telling them why they were acting like that.

"And only Nick Louis has room to relax." Jade said looking at Nick,

"Unbelievable. He's reading a book that has nothing to do with the exams." Sasha added.

"Is his first choice the Univeristy of New York?" Jade asked looking at me, that's when I remembered he said "-it's not just the University of New York. I haven't decided if I want to go to any college.-"

"Kaitlin. . ." Jade said

"Kaitlin!" She said one more time.

"Ehh?" Oh, right. "I'm not sure, he would go if he got accepted." I said continuing to walk past the windows.

"What are you talking about? Of course he would get accepted." Jade said.

"But, you will be sad. You two will go to different schools." Sasha said looking at me. She's right, I'll miss his teasing, the way we interacted at school. What am I saying, we don't even say hi to each other.

"But it's for his future. I will support him." I said walking.

"I will too." Jade said,

"Jade, I don't think so." Sasha said nodding her head to me, she just sighed. All three of us laughed.

Later that day at the Louis residence

I was making my way to the kitchen to find Mrs louis. She didn't notice my presence.

"Mrs louis, well. . ." I said she looked up.

"Yes?" She said drying the dishes.

"Can I borrow your sewing set?"  She smiled and said.

"Sure. Hold on a minute." She showed me the dishes.

"Yes," I said smiling back.

10 minutes later

I was sewing a little patch of fabric together, so I could stuff it with cotton.

"Huh. . . it's curved.'' I said out loud looking at the words I was sewing onto the little pillow looking thing

"Don't worry, take your time." Mrs louis said looking at me sew.

"Okay." I said continuing.

"Is that a charm for Nick?" She asked looking at me. I simply nodded. "Thank you, Kaitlin. The one who's caring about Nick's entrance exams the most, is Kaitlin." She said holding my hands. I simple smiled ear to ear. I want him to know that he can accomplish anything, most things without trying. But if little effort is needed he should be willing to pursue his dream even if it meant he didn't want to attend college.

"He didn't really mean that he's not going to college, right?" I asked continuing.

"I don't think, he doesn't want to go to college." She said looking at the table. "It could be that his father has too many expectations, he went to Stanford, that's why he wants Nick to go to a prestigious school, and eventually  take over his company perhaps, because of his expectations, he is putting too much pressure on Nick." Mrs Louis said.

Day before the national center test

I was patiently waiting outside of Nicks bedroom door, I made sure I would knock on his door before entering.

*knocks- knock*

"Yes?" I heard his voice. I placed my hand on the door knob and opened the door.

Author's Note
Short Chapter because two Chapters were very long 1,000+ words. Anyways Happy Reading ^.^

P.s. Extra long Chapter next :)