Luke

Authors Note
Wow, so crazy, this chapter. Happy Reading ^.^

Dedication: @brijaye

"Keith showed me this recipe so I'm really confident,"~ Kaitlin Jackson

The Picture is the increase of reads I've gotten, because of y'all.

Chapter 58
----------------------

So they weren't living together after all. He still lives by himself, and time has gone by...and now we are about to have our first winter since entering college. Everyone will be smiling if they eat this. I kept thinking as I packed food into containers. Right about that time, mr. Louis and my fathers old friend is going to get remarried back in their hometown, Rochester. With Mrs Louis they decided to take an overnight trip to attend the wedding.

"Alright well, we'll be back by tomorrow night." Mr Louis said. "Kaitlin, Luke. Please take care of the house until then." He added.

"Yes! Oh, Mrs Louis I made sandwiches for everyone." I said handing her the large lunch box.

"Wow! Thank you! Kaitlin!" She said grabbing the container.

"Kaitlin don't give Luke anything bad to eat, okay?" My father said.

"I've improved my cooking skills you know," I said to him smiling.

"Are you sure you'll be okay just the two of you?" Mrs Louis asked.

"We'll be okay, it's just for one night." I said smiling. "I'm sure Nick is busy." I added.

"But still," she said.

"Mrs Louis you should relax and enjoy your trip for once." I added.

"Well, please take care of the house." My dad repeated.

"If anything happens call me right away okay?" Mrs Louis said.

After all the small talk they left on their way. I turned to Luke,

"So what do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he said. I guess he wasn't a big fan of staying home. After cooking I served Luke who was sitting at the table.

"Here you go, I made your favorite hamburger steak." I said placing the plate in front of him. I sat down. "It was hard to make the shape of a hamburger, their size is perfect to eat, please have some." I signaled. He picked up his fork and knife. He took a bite.

"Keith showed me this recipe so I'm really confident," I said.

"Better than it looks," was all he said. Being my normal self I had to picture what he said.

"So it's good? Oh okay. Please eat all the vegetables that go with it." I said. "Oh right we have plenty of soup and rice too." I added. He took another bite but immediately. He started groaning. Was he being rude right now! I frowned. But his groaning didn't stop.

"Luke?" I said. He was almost yelling. "What's wrong?! What's wrong?!" I said getting up and going towards him.

"It hurts!" He yelled I went toward the side he was holding.

"What hurts your stomach?!"

"It hurts so bad!" He yelled. I got really worried.

"Was it because of my hamburger?!! Oh no!!!" I said panicking.

***

Luke was now on his back, I placed a blanket over him to keep him warm, I was panicking I had a cold towel on his forehead and a thermometer in his mouth. I tried calling Mrs Louis but her phone was off.