Part 5

Lay's POV

"Dude, can you believe that just happened?!" Tao shouts with wide eyes.

"They live next door too..." I say. I play with my fingers as I look down.

"They are so beautiful, I haven't seen anyone like that in Korea." Baekhyun exaggerates.

"I have a feeling they are from America." Tao says as he sits next to me. "They seem so American-like."

Chanyeol snorts. "American-like? What is that?"

"What? They just seem like that, I wonder if they could speak English." Tao says.

"They would be so cute." Baekhyun daydreams with a smile on his face.

"I want to go to America again." I say clapping my hands. "They could be my tour guide."

Baekhyun leans close to me. "Who, exactly?"

Everyone else leans in closer too. "Who does our innocent unicorn like?"

I lean back. "What? They are both very pretty."

Tao, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol smack my back.

"Please, I know who it is. Living with you made it easier to tell what you think by just looking at your facial expressions." Tao laughs.

"I think I know who it is too." Baekhyun rubs his chin and looks at me.

I shrug. "Does it matter?"

Tao throws his hands in the air. "Of course it does! We could have double dates and travel." He nudges me when he says travel.

I scoff. "I'll tell you...just stop talking about those stuff, it's awkward for me."

They nod and lean closer.

"Gracie is really nice....she's really cute too." I say quietly.

"Awhhh!" Tao ruffles by hair and pats my back. "Gracie! Gracie!"

Baekhyun looks surprised and Chanyeol looks happy.

"Oh, that's so great because I like Julie." Tao says so openly.

I look at him. "Wow, you seem like you're planning something."

Tao scoffs.

"You should ask her out, she might like you back." Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun leans on the couch with the same expression on his face.

"What's the problem? You like her too?" Tao dramatically gasps at Baekhyun at the end. "How will this end?"

"I don't even know, it's probably just a crush, it'll go away." I say not wanting to start a fight.

Baekhyun shakes his head and hands. "It's not that. It's that...you can choose between those two?!"

Chanyeol punches Baekhyun in the arm. "You sound like a player, shut up."

Baekhyun smacks his hand away and mumbles something to him in a mocking way.

"Whatever, but the thing that's..."
"We're getting a maid, not a butler, a maid! Which means a girl might be living with us!" Tao shouts before I can finish.

"I'm even fine with it either way. Having a maid is so disrespectful, like, we can take care of ourselves." I cross my arms.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchange glances, then start laughing.

"You got lost in the airport before. You also lose your phone way too much, that's dangerous!" Chanyeol says.

I shoot up. "Oh my phone! My mom might be texting or calling me! Help me find it!"

"I'll just call you..." Tao pulls put his phone and dials my number. "I had to do this 4 times this week. I think having a maid will be good."

I hear ringing from under the couch. "Really? Under the couch? Why didn't I think of that?"

"We should've exchanged numbers with them." Tao whispers.

My Neighbor? || LAYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें