Part 23

Gracie's POV

I wake up to the sound of my ringtone. I get up and pick up my phone.

"H-Hello?" I say with my groggy voice. I cough a few times.

"Oh finally! I've been trying to reach you for about 10 minutes now!" The person on the other line says.

"Miss Lisa?" I look at my clock. "Why are you calling so early."

I put the phone on speaker and walk to my bathroom.

"It's about the schedule. You have to get to work by 6:00 am to make breakfast." She says.

I cough again. "But it's 5:00 am right now."

"You need time to get ready."

"What about you?" I apply light makeup on.

"I have to be somewhere today. But if you need-"

"Oh no, it's fine. I'll be fine on my own, I'm pretty sure I got it down."

I leave the bathroom and enter my walk in closet.

"That's good. I'll check in in a couple hours. Remember where the food is and if you have any questions-"

"Yes, I understand. Trust me."

"Ok, good bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and throw the phone on my bed. I get dressed up in light clothing and make my way over there.

"To make time go faster, let me show you something." Miss Lisa brings me to the front porch. She grabs a key from behind a potted plant and hands it to me. "Here is a key to the house. Keep it hidden here and don't tell anyone. Also, don't tell Yixing or Tao that I told you."

I look around to see if anyone was looking. No one, good. I grab the key and quietly open the door.

I peek over the wall to the livingroom and see Lay's friends sleeping still.

"Ah, ok. Still sleeping. I'll make breakfast for you all soon. Keep resting." I whisper to the sleeping beauties.

I walk to the cabinet and search through the ingredients.

-------------------------------

"Mmmmm! Baozis!" I place the baozis onto individual plates.

I also place glass cups next to all the plates with orange juice and milk in the muddle of the table.

"This looks adorable."

I turn around and see Baekhyun leaning against the door frame staring at me.

"It looks like a cute little buffet specially made for us." Baekhyun smiled and walks closer. His messy hair makes me speechless.

"U-Uh, thank you. Do you think I should make more food? Is this enough?" I start asking him.

"No, this is great already. The milk and orange juice. It's great." He says.

"Ok, great. Uh, good morning by the way." I say while washing dishes.

"Good morning. Where's your maid outfit." He asks behind me.

"Oh, um. Well, I actually forgot about that." I dry my hands with a towel. "I'll go change."

I smile and he smiles back.

"Oh, is this yours?" He calls to me. He throws me my bag.

"Thank you."

I run up the stairs and walk through the hallway slowly and quietly.

I look at my door, then I look at Yixing's.

"Maybe I should wake him up." I think to myself.

I open his door slowly and see him sleeping peacefully on his white sheets.

"Awh, little angel." I smile at him. Despite my creepy staring, I kneel beside his bed. I reach out my hand and lightly touch his cheek.

Yixing's eyes slowly open and he lays his eyes on me.

I jump up and gasp.

"G-Gracie?" He moans. He rubs his eyes to see if I was really here.

"Oh, I'm really sorry for waking you." I quickly apologize.

"No, no. Don't- Don't apologize. I need to wake up anyways." Lay sits up, letting the blanket fall from his bare chest.

I turn away casually. "Oh ok, haha, uh. Well, breakfast is downstairs. Baekhyun is awake too. I'm going to go change. Good morning." I make my way out of the room.

"G-Gracie..."