Part 17

Gracie's POV

"Your hair is very nice and long, you will look amazing with braids." Miss Lisa tells me while doing my hair.

"Thank you." Was all I could say. My mind was still set on the party. Another thing I am worried about.

She does one braid on each side of my face. She adds a black and white hair tie on each side to match my outfit.

She turns me around and claps. "Oh, you so look nice. Yixing is going to be all over you!"

I blush madly at her words. "Oh."

Miss Lisa puts on the headband and fixes my bangs. "You look like an anime character."

I start to laugh. "Oh, thank you...I think."

"Don't worry you look very beautiful."

I stand up and face her.

She leads me to another room. Wow, I have noticed how BIG their house is compared to mine. They must have many rooms.

"This here is acting as your bedroom, but you don't have to stay here since you live next door. Here is will you'll change out and get ready. You could also store stuff in here if needed. It's provided with a body mirror and a makeup/hair table." She shows me around.

My mouth widens in awe. "This is so much." I set my purse down.

"Don't worry, we provide best for you because you'll be doing so much for us. I want to thank you again." Miss Lisa takes my hands and smile.

I smile back. "You welcome. I can't wait to help your son and his friend."

She nods. She bends down and gives me a pair of black low converses. "Haha, this is all we have in your size. Hope it'll be ok with you."

I nod and try them on. "They will do fine."

Miss Lisa leaves the room without me knowing. I look at myself in the mirror and twirl around.

"Wow..." I hear someone say behind me.

"Oh, Miss Lisa-" I turn around and see Lay standing in the doorway staring at me. I turn back around embarrassed. I cover my chest quickly when I see him come closer.

"Gracie, you look....you..." Lay looks at me through the mirror.

I smile shyly at him and continue to cover up. I try to make it look casual.

"Amazing....why are you so shy?" Lay turns me around to him. He looks at my arms.

"Nothing like that. Thank you." I giggle at his concern.

"Tell me, I will help you."

Maybe, if I knew him longer I would show him, but this is fast already. I can't show him. I'm pretty sure I'm already exposing my legs too much.

I shake my head at him and smile. "I'm perfectly fine, but I don't know where your mom is. She also told me about the party."

"What part- Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I completely forgot!" Yixing gives me a quick hug.

"It's fine, I can't wait to meet your friends!" I try to change the subject. "Have I met 2 of them before?"

"Oh Yes! Baekhyun and Chanyeol, they'll be coming over."

"Oh cool."

"But you can't keep hugging yourself like that?" Lay laughs.

I shrug.

"What's wrong?" He takes my arms and try to pull them apart. I DIED TRYING, I think to myself.

I try my hardest to keep them closed.

"Seriously, what are you hiding?" His facial expressions darken.

I think I'm more afraid of his expression then what he'll see, so...

I open up my arm revealing my...dress...oh my gosh, I swear you could see my whole neck area! My collar bone and everything. I walk away from him with a burning face.

"Oh, I see. I don't see a big problem, though." Lay winks playfully.

I look down and blush. "Whatever." I shove him.

"Come with me." Lay takes my arm and drags me out of the room.

"Nice shoes, by the way."