Part 20

Gracie's POV

"Come on, Gracie! Hurry up!" Julie calls to me from outside my room. "Everyone's waiting!"

"Ok, I'm almost done!" I yell back. I was changing out of the maid outfit. Really hard with all the layers in clothing.

I run out the door. "Julie! How do I look? Do I look ok?" I changed into a simple tee and jeans.

"You're fine, hurry! Nice braids, aha." Julie pulls me downstairs to where everyone was sitting on the floor waiting.

"Oh, I forgot about this!"

"Don't worry about it, you look cute with braids. You look very innocent." Julie laughs.

"Is that a good thing?" I question.

"Why are you worrying?"

"I-I don't know..."

I enter the living room and greet everyone formally.

"Hello." I bow to each of them.

"Awh, come on! We're all friends here! You don't need to bow." Baekhyun motions me to join the circle.

I sit next to Lay and Julie sits next to Tao. I notice them kissing each other and hugging each other immediately.

I decide to kiss Lay on the cheek, but he turns around and kisses me on the lips. I pull away shyly.

"Well, look at that." Lay puts his arm around my shoulder.

I softly punch his chest. "You trickster."

"You saw it coming."

"Yeah sure." I smile and rest my head on his chest.

"Get a room!" D.O and Sehun yell covering their eyes.

"This is romance! You seem fine when you're watching it on the TV." Baekhyun teases.

"YAH! BAEKHYUN-AH! They're going to get the wrong idea!" Sehun shoves Baekhyun to Chanyeol.

I cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

Julie, on the other hand, bursts out in laughter.

"Oh my gosh! Ahahahaha, you-you...hahahaha!" Julie starts to tear up.

Tao starts laughing at Julie. His high pitch laughter makes me cave in, which makes Lay cave in too.

"You guys are a laughing mess." Suho says.

"At least we know how to have fun!" Tao says back.

Suho mocks him and turns away.

"Hey, what are we going to do?" I ask once I catch my breath.

"We were going to play this one silent game..." Chanyeol sighs.

"What?" I ask.

"It's this one dumb game we played randomly and unknowingly." Tao rolls his eyes.

"You got hit the most." Baekhyun laughs.

"No! Kris did!"

"And you!"

"What? What was it?" Julie pats Tao's chest to stop him.

"I have no clue. It was something with hand movements and a lot of hitting." Tao says with a gloomy face.

Julie starts laughing. "Oh my poor baby."

"What can we play?" Kai shakes D.O around like a bell.

"I have a game." I call out.

"What?"

"Charades!" I smile.

"What kind?" Baekhyun asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's do the one where we split up into two teams and we take turns trying to get the most points. BTS played this in one of their videos." Baekhyun suggests.

"Oh that one....does everyone know how to play?" Chanyeol stands up.

We all nod.

"Ok. Teams. Lay, Gracie, Baekhyun, Me, and Sehun. Tao, Julie, Kai, D.O, and Suho." Chanyeol directs us.