Part 22

Lay's POV

"I can't believe this. She won't even kiss you!" Kai laughs and pats my back.

I frown. "It's not that. She has to pack up."

"Uh-huh, uh-huh..." Kai falls over laughing.

"What is wrong with you, Kai? You shouldn't be laughing at our unicorn. Don't be so rude." Suho scolds Kai and sits next to me.

"Thanks, Suho. There's nothing wrong at all. It was your faults anyways." I cross my arms and glare at everyone.

"How?" Sehun asks while laying down a sleeping bag. "We were just setting up our beds."

"Exactly! You were right in front of us and Gracie got shy. She is a shy person when it comes to romance. Especially with other people around...and watching." I explain.

"Has she dated before?" Kai asks.

I shrug. "Probably not. I don't know."

Gracie and Julie run down the stairs with their stuff in their hands.

"We'll be on our way now." Gracie smiles and waves at me.

I press my lips against each other and nod. "Good bye, Gracie. Good night!"

"Bye, Julie! Sleep well!" Tao yells and blows kisses to Julie.

Gracie blows one kiss to me and I pat my cheek pretending I caught it.

"The funny thing is the difference between the two couples." Sehun tells us when Gracie and Julie close the door.

"Yeah, Tao and Julie got pretty close. I guess it was love at first sight with you?" Chanyeol pats Tao's knee.

"I-I don't know. We just clicked, I guess." Tao shyly answers.

"It was so quick, though! They went somewhere private and came back as a couple." I say.

"What were you doing at the time?" D.O asks me.

My face turns red. "Uh well...."

I stand up and walk closer to Gracie. I hold out my hand for her to take it.

She slowly looks up at me.

"Come here." I say with a smile.

"Oh...I-"

I cut her off by taking her hand and pulling her towards me. I wrap my arms around her. She was up to my shoulders so she rests her head on my shoulder.

"You're cold, I can feel it." I whisper into her ear.

"I don't feel too cold, though." She responds quietly.

I pull her back and examine her face. "I don't want you to get sick. I really want to see you tomorrow."

"I-"

I lean in and whisper in her ear. "We'll be seeing each other very often, so don't be shy, ok?"

"Um, actually I don't remember much." I nervously laugh.

"Sure..." Sehun laughs.

"We're planning on going out Saturday, so things might be different." I say.

Everyone nods and continues to lay down their bedding.

"Just don't worry about it." I tell them.

Gracie's POV

"How do you like his friends?" Julie asks as we walk down the sidewalk.

I smile. "His friends are amazing. They're funny and so kind."

"Are you attracted to any of them?" Julie asks, startling me a bit.

"What! No, of course not....ok maybe one, but I just think he's cute, Zhang Yixing is really the one I have my eyes on."

She laughs and puts her arm around my shoulder. "Oh really. Who is it?"

"Guess."

"Baekhyun." She says without taking the time to think.

I gasp. "How do you guess so quickly?"

Julie shrugs. "I just know. Plus, you two hit it off well."

I scoff. "He was nice to me. That's pretty much it."

"Ok, whatever you say."

I smack her hand. "Yah!"

We reach our front door. I unlock the door and enter the house.

"I'm going to bed, g'night." Julie walks off to the hallway.

"Good night!"