Part 11

Gracie's POV

It's now the day we leave for America and I couldn't be more excited!

"Keep your phones on." Tao whispers to us as he hugs me and Lay.

We look at each other, but shrug it off.

"I'll see you tonight, girl." Julie hugs me.

I giggle. "You're going to land around 2am."

"You better be awake. I'll spam your phone." She laughs and smacks my back.

///skip///

"That plane ride went by so quick." Lay rubs his eyes as we walk with our luggages.

"You slept the whole time, silly." I kiss his cheek.

As soon as we walk past the gates, screaming and cameras clicking fill our ears.

I immediately hide behind Lay when fans start coming closer. Thankfully the security guards hold them back.

Lay hooks our arms together so he wouldn't lose me as we walk through the crowd with like...5 body guards around us.

"Wow, Yixing, you're very famous here in New York." I compliment him as we reach the van.

"I guess I am." Lay smiles, showing off his dimple.

We arrive at our hotel with crowds already surrounding the entrance.

"So much for angels." I mumble, not loud enough for Lay to hear.

"AHHHHSNDKENFNSKENXOSMRBJDKSNROKAHHHHHHHOPPAAAA!" Fangirl scream their heads off when he exits the car.

Lay stands there and waits for me to get out.

"Um, I might just stay in here until the crowd goes away." I say.

Lay scoffs. "I'm not leaving you hear, princess."

"I will get eaten alive, Lay." I whine.

Lay shakes his head. "I won't let them hurt you."

He holds out his hand and I slowly take it. He pulls me out of the car and into his arms.

The crowds goes silent and all eyes were burning into my soul.

I wanted to fall into a hole.

"This is my wife!" Lay yells with his broken English.

Fans start mumbling amongst the crowd and soon turn their heads back to me.

I shyly wave and smile.

"SHE'S SO PRETTY! GOOD JOB, ZHANG YIXING!" A fanboy shouts and everyone starts cheering.

I blush and cover my face.

"See, they are angels." Lay smirks and kisses my nose.

We make our way through the crowd. Some fans wave to me and I wave back. They were nice to me and I was so thankful for that.

We get our room and we're now settling inside our big hotel room.

"I have to go to an interview in 5 minutes." Lay tells me while hugging me.

I pout. "You have to go already. I don't know what I should do..."

"I think I have an idea of what you should do...." Lay pulls my hand towards the window where all his fans were.

"SETTLE DOWN EVERYBODY!" Lay screams and the fans quiet down. "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A NICE TALK WITH MY WIFE WHILE I GO TO AN INTERVIEW?!"

The crows screams in response.