Part 31

Sorry for not posting yesterday...

Lay's POV

As Gracie and Julie were ordering our food, I pull Tao back.

"I forgot to ask you. Where's our friends?" I whisper sternly.

"Oh don't worry. I set them out on a journey around the city." Tao says.

"Wha-! Tao, you're suppose to be hanging out with them today." I bring my hands to my head.

"They insisted. They wanted to go on a tour, so I scheduled them one. Right now, they might be taking a small boat ride."

I shake my head and sigh.

"Hey, after they finished, they're going to Luhan's place. They told me, they already packed. While you were..."

"Ok, let's go find a seat." I guide Tao away from the girls.

"So...?" Tao and I sit across from each other.

"Hmm?"

"How was it?" He smiles.

I scoff. "Like I'm gonna tell you."

"Aw, come on! I am your best friend. We live together and known each other since middle school!" Tao slams his hand on the table.

"Fine," I look around, then lean forward to Tao. "Please don't tell the others this, but..."

"I promise, I won't." Tao nods his head and leans in too.

"I- Well, it was early, and, er..." I stutter on my words.

"Yixing, it's me." Tao's expression changes to serious.

"I know, that's why I'm stutterring!" I throw my hands in the air.

"I tell you stuff!" Tao says.

"Psh, you didn't tell me about the party you threw when I went to visit my uncle. That time where you forgot about the prank you set up in the fridge that was MEANT for Baekhyun, but it went off on me." I count on my fingers as I talk.

"Please, it wasn't that bad."

"The paint stuck on for a week. Someone thought I was actually blac-"

"Hey, guys, food's here." Gracie sets down the food and sits next to me.

I nervously laugh. "Oh yay. Thank you, Gracie." I kiss her cheek.

"So what were you two talking about?" Julie asks.

My eyes widen. "Uh, nothing, nothing much."

Tao shakes his head. "Um, no, no, we were talking about this one prank. Tell them, Yixing, tell them what happened.

I glare at him. "Fine, I will!"

Gracie and Julie gives us looks. I ignore them.

"Tao set this prank up while I was in the bathroom. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were staying over that night and they were playing a video game. Tao sat down with them and asked Baekhyun to go get him a drink..."

"Hey, Baekhyun, can you go get me a drink?" Tao asks.

Baekhyun doesn't turn away from the TV. "You have legs, go get it yourself."