Part 12

Gracie's POV

I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I turn on the shower and check the lock twice before taking off my clothes.

Zhang Yixing, making me paranoid about showering, PSH.

I turn off the shower, dry my body, put on PJs, and blow dry my hair. I ruffle my hair up and leave the bathroom.

I look around the hotel room and see no sign of Lay, so I assume he went...somewhere...never mind, I don't assume anything.

I hop into the queen sized bed and snuggle under the covers.

Lay's POV

I love teasing Gracie so much! It's so much fun. Seeing her reaction is probably the cutest thing yet.

I wasn't serious about the shower thing, because...I could NEVER do anything like that....EVER. I'm just a good actor ha.

I went outside to get the food from the cart so the maid won't have to go through trouble getting it in our room.

"Thank you so much, er, madam." I bow down to her and leave her confused of my accent.

Mmmmm, orange chicken and fried rice with some chow mein. Typical Chinese, proudly.

I kick the door open and notice no one in the bathroom. I walk further and see my gorgeous wife in bed all snuggled like an adorable bunny.

I smile lightly as I see her fast asleep.

I don't want to wake her, but she needs to eat...

But she should sleep since she needs to wake up at 2am....

UGH CHOICES!!

I decide to just eat my half and save the other half for Gracie later.

I put the other half in the fridge and snuggle next to Gracie.

She mumbles something and turns to me. She pecks my nose and starts snoring softly again.

Ugh, she's so cute!

I wrap my arm around her and rest my head next to her's.

Gracie's POV

I wake up abruptly to my alarm blasting away BTS's Dope.

Shhh, don't tell Lay, ever since he gotten into a kpop company, I went exploring. I found Big Hit and I've been in love with their boy group, BTS.

I quickly turn it off and look to see if that woke up Lay.

Nope, he's still sleeping peacefully.

I peck his forehead very lightly and get up.

I put on a mask to cover half of my face and put my hair into a messy bun.

I exit the hotel, enter a rental, and drive to the airport where Julie and Tao were landing.

Julie screams when she sees me and we jump around together, loving the fact that we're in Amerca right now.

Tao was about to fall asleep on a trashcan, but Julie caught him before he could fall in.

We both carry him to the car and drive to our hotel.

The hotel found out about Yixing and Tao's close friendship and they scored them a room right across from us.

Tao was asleep in his room and my husband was still sleeping in his. Julie and I were chilling in the small private theater eating snacks. Thanks to the hotel.