Part 47

Gracie's POV

Lay pulls the car over and throws a blanket over my face.

"Lay!" You squeak. You struggle with the big thick blanket over your head.

"I can't let you see! It'll ruin everything!" Lay says. "Just sit tight and we'll be there soon."

I hiss from excitement and clap my hands. "This is so exciting!"

"Even more than the wedding?"

"Psh! No! Of course not. The feeling before the wedding was just crazy and overwhelming! This...this is just exciting and I'm getting anxious."

"Ok, that works." Lay and I laugh.

Lay brings his hands over my eyes.

My insides start screaming and I jump around excitedly.

"Let me guide you." Lay whispers into my ear. "Don't peek!"

I giggle. "I won't want to ruin the surprise."

Lay helps me get out of the car and into what I believe is...sand.

"Sand?" I ask.

"Shhh...."

"Hm, ok." I beam.

He continues to guide me further and further away from the car.

We stop suddenly and I could hear waves. Like...the sea.

I gasp. "Oh my gosh! Is that-"

"Sh sh sh sh, we're almost there." Lay pushes me forward gently to get me walking.

"Ok, ok."

"Ok, here we go." Lay says and sighs.

I gasp and squeal with such delight. My heart glides through the sky as Lay slowly removes his hands from my eyes.

The first thing I see is the light pink sky and the horizen sitting right above the ocean.

The next thing I see is a nice little house towards the left side of the beach. It had a little patio where you can watch the sea and was close enough to hear the waves crashing against the soft white sand. There were 2 windows right in front, but I couldn't see inside because of the baby blue curtains that match well with the painting on the house. It also had a cute roof that glowed in the sunlight.

I immediately gasp and cover my mouth. "Yixing...."

Lay comes to my side and puts his arm around my waist. "You like it?"

"Like it!?" I yell. "I absolutely love it! Oh my goodness gracious, thank you so much, angel, oh!" I hug Lay tightly and kiss his cheeks repeatedly.

"Anything for my princess."

"I love you so much! This will be so much fun! Just you and me and this amazing house and beach!" I squeeze Lay and squeal into his shirt.

"Wanna look at the house?" He asks.

"Do I?!" I take Lay's hand and pull him to the house.

We reach the front porch of the house and I stop from the sudden excitement oozing out of me.

"You're so excited." Lay says and laughs. "I'm so glad you are."

I turn to him and smile. I lean up and kiss him on the lips.

"Let's go." I say then open the front door slowly. "Better give me a tour...I would love to hear you explain to me."

Lay smiles and nods. "Of course, but there's not much to show...."

I open the door fully and peek inside.

I gasp. "Oh my, this is the cutest house ever!!"

There was a small living room with a small 2-seated couch that was a nice light green color that went well the the color scheme inside the comfy place.

No TV, no technology to be found. There was a stove and a microwave, but that was all I could see.

"Aigoo! This unbelievable!" I continue walking slowly, totally out of it.

There wasn't much left to look at, but it was no where close to over.

I fast walk to the room right across the room, which was the bedroom.

I open the door and see a well-lighted room, but no lamps were turned on, only the sun shining through the open window.

Outside the window was the view of the entire ocean, it was very beautiful.

The bed was the best part probably. It looked very soft and comfortable. I just wanna jump on it and sleep, but I'm too excited.

"Lay, oh my gosh! This is seriously amazing!" I wrap my arms around Lay tightly. "You're amazing!"

"Thank you, I'm glad you love it!" Lay kisses your cheek.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too, but much more."

I smile and lean in for a kiss.

Lay deepens the kiss by wrapping his arms around my waist and carrying me to the bed.