Part 41

Lay's POV

I take deep breaths as I wait outside the door.

"I'm going." Tao smacks my back softly. "Good luck."

I give him a nod. "Ok, don't forget to tell Baekhyun, Suho, and Chanyeol to get up on there before I go out."

He nods and pats my back before leaving.

"You ready, honey?" Gracie's mother puts her hand on my shoulder.

I give her a small smile and nod. "Yes, I am."

She smiles. "Are you nervous?"

"Y-Yes." I say and fix my collar. "But I am very excited."

She rubs my back. "I understand how you must feel. As long as you know what you're doing right now, you're fine."

"I'm marrying the love of my life, your daughter." I say.

"She loves you, Yixing. She's going to be so happy!"

I smile and nod. "I'm just as happy too."

"Ok," She holds out her arm. "Let's put this show on the road."

I link arms with her and close my eyes for a sec.

Gracie, my love, I'm ready to make you the happiest women alive.

Gracie's POV

"Lay's already out there. Now they're about to play the music for you." Lilia slowly closes the door.

I start to panic. "I can't believe this! I can't believe this! It's happening, it's happening right now!" I start pacing around the room while holding my hands to my head.

"Hey, hey!" Lilia stops me and sits me down gently. "Don't be nervous, you're gonna be fine. Lay is out there for you and you only. Imagine his face when he sees you in this beautiful dress."

I blush and smile. "I do look really nice..."

"You got this." Lilia helps me stand up.

I stand up and fix my bracelets. "How do I look?"

"Like a princess to an angel."

The piano starts playing very smoothly and loudly. The beautiful sound makes my heart jump out of my chest.

"Go get em' girl." Lilia opens the door for me and guides me through.

Before I step out, I grab Lilia's arm. "Find a seat close to me. Don't forget to bring tissues too."

She nods and pulls out a packet of tissues out of her pocket. "Got them."

I give her a quick hug before leaving.

I meet up with the two flower girls. My two beautiful 8 year old cousins.

They both give me kisses on the cheek and a thumbs up.

"He's cute. Don't lose him." Sandra whispers in my ear. I laugh and pinch her cheeks.

"If you lose him, I might take him." Myla giggles.

I pout and put my hand on her shoulder.

"You look really pretty. I'm so lucky to have you as my cousin." Sandra says while playing with my veil.

"Now I can tell people I'm related to a princess."

Lay's POV

I stand still at my spot and wait anxiously.

"Gracie, Gracie, my princess, my princess." I repeat in my head to calm me down. "My princess, my love, my girl."

The piano starts playing and I can hear Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and Sehun squealing like pigs behind me.

Tao shoots them a look and they quiet down. He looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. Baekhyun winks at me, Suho smiles, Sehun claps, and Chanyeol starts cheering.

The doors open and I see the flower girls. They were throwing red, pink, and yellow rose petals on the floor.

The ring boy comes out next with a maroon pillow in his hands. I can barely make out the two rings placed nicely in the middle of the pillow.

Then the piano player starts to play more slowly. Everyone turns their heads as the double doors slowly open.

I hiss in anticipation. I turn back to my best men and give them an excited look.

Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows and Chanyeol nudges his arm.

"Don't distract him." He whispers to him. He looks up at me and tells me to pay attention to the doors.

I nod slightly and turn back. As soon as I turn back, I see my STUNNING.BEATIFUL.BREATH-TAKING bride walking down the aisle with her dad.