Part 46

Lay's POV

I was quietly singing along to my music playlist I have on in the car.

Many thoughts ran in my mind about the very exciting trip we have coming our way.

I was in a happy mood and every time I look to my right, I become more and more happy and excited.

There she was...sleeping very peacefully and soundly, my wife. She looks very adorable sleeping there and I almost squeal out loud from the thought of seeing her sleeping right beside me every day.

I just want to look at her and watch her, but I'm driving and I don't want to crash. I have to be careful...For her.

Still, every time I look at her, I smile. What can I say? She was the most beautiful women I have ever seen...and that will never change.

Gracie's POV

I sniff and scrunch up my nose, waking me up.

"Gracie? Sweetie?" Lay's voice was the first sound I hear.

"Hmmm?" I groan and sit up. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms.

I open my eyes fully and immediately see the amazing view right before my eyes.

It was very simple, but very beautiful from the sun almost done from rising.

There was water. On one side of the street was water and on the other side was land.

"Where are we?" I ask looking at Lay, who was already staring at me.

"Well, I still can't tell you yet, but I can tell you that we're almost there." He gives me a small smile and continues to focus on the road.

"Wow," I gaze into the colorful morning sky. "This is already making me excited. Hey, Yixing-"

I turn to him and see him yawning and slowly blinking his eyes.

"Lay, are you tired?"

"No...no I'm not." He gives me another small smile and turns back.

I cross my arms and pout. "Zhang Yixing, my husband, are you tired?"

Lay looks at me and sighs. "Yes, BUT I have enough energy to drive to our place."

"Lay," I place my hand on his knee. "Let's stop and take a break. For you, it's ok."

He pauses, but nods. "Ok, I guess that's fine."

We pull into a rest stop and park.

I quickly open my door and jump out.

"Oh!" I yawn and touch the sky. "This feels so good!"

I feel arms sneaking up behind me and stealing a hug.

"You look magical in this lighting." Lay whispers to me.

I blush. "Awh, Lay, you are so sweet."

He kisses my neck lightly. "Your welcome. Let me take a picture of you."

Lay steps back and takes out his phone.

"Uh uh uh." I shake my finger at him. I pull him towards me and hug him tightly. "We're taking one together!"

"Ok, fine by me!" Lay chirps and holds up his phone with one hand and puts the other arm around my neck.

He takes many photos with me barely catching up with his words.

"Funny!"

"Crazy!"

"Serious!"

"Cute!"

"Mad!"

I smack Lay's arm. "You're going to fast!"

He laughs and looks at the photos.

"No, look, they all look so cute!"

"Come here!" I shout and run up a small hill to look at the beautiful view.

"Aiyo, I'm getting old." Lay catches up with me and breaths deeply.

"Wow, my back-" Lay stops when he sees the view that I'm looking at. "Wow...amazing."

"Isn't it?" I close my eyes as a small breeze brushes past us.

"It is." Lay turns me around and instantly kisses me on the lips.

I kiss back and put my arms around him.

"I love you, Gracie." He says and pecks my cheek.

"I love you too, Yixing." I copy him and give him a peck.

"You're going to have the best time ever at our honeymoon."

I laugh. "No matter where, no matter the time or situation, as long as you are here with me, I'll be the happiest person alive."

"You always have the best choice of words. They always make my heart melt." He smiles.

I smile back. "It's all because of you."

He kisses me deeply again and I gasp from the sudden kiss, but I kiss back.