Part 28.

Tao's POV

"Oh, Zhang Yixing, get sooo-" Suho smacks my head. "Ow!"

"Be quiet, can't you see they're sleeping?" Suho scolds quietly.

"I'm jealous..." Baekhyun sighs as he looks at the sleeping couple, all snuggled up close to each other.

"Of who?" Sehun jokes.

Baekhyun smacks his arm. "Yah! What is wrong with you?"

"To be honest, I am too." Kai clicks his tongue. "When am I going to find my somebody?"

Suho groans. "Let's go before you guys wake them."

"Where are we going? Do you have a plan?" Chanyeol asks, towering over us.

Suho shrugs. "Tao?"

"I have an idea..." I trail off my sentence and run downstairs. Everyone follows me.

Lay's POV

As soon as I wake up, the first thing I see is Gracie's beautiful, natural face inches away from mine.

I lean in and kiss her nose. I leave little trail of small kisses around his face, trying to wake her up gently.

"Mmm, Y-Yixing...is that y-you?" Gracie's morning voice startles me. I laugh quietly.

"Who else would I be?" I give her a big smooch on the lips.

"Yah! Yixing, it's morning!" Gracie squeals.

I pout and grip her waist tighter. "It's not that early, it's almost noon."

Gracie's eyes shoot open. She takes time for her brain to process the situation.

"You're staring at me." I smile.

Gracie blinks. "Whoa..."

"What are you doing? You're being too cute!" I tease.

Gracie's looks away with red cheeks. "I'm sorry, I got woken up abruptly-"

I gap at her. "Abruptly?!'

She giggles at my reaction. "I'm just messing with you. I liked how you woke me up."

I nod. "Your welcome. Now, will I get a turn!"

"A turn?"

"Yeah..." I lean in closer.

She places her hands on my chest and gently pushes me back. " I'm tired."

I pout. I let go of her and lay back on the other side of the bed. I cross my arms and look away.

"Yixing...don't take it the wrong way." She messes with my hair. I ignore her. "Yixing..."

"I'm going back to bed..." I try to sound mad.

"Awh, Yixing." Gracie sighs.

Gracie sits up and scoots closer to me. I say still in my same position, pretending not to notice. She tugs on my shirt and whispers my name. I ignore, harder than I thought.

As I was about to turn around, I feel her giving me small pecks on my neck. I press my lips together to keep myself from breathing loudly.

She makes her way up and down my neck and rests her lips on my ear.

"Do you want me to continue?" She whispers in my ear.

(Omg, this is getting romantic! Ahh)

I lick my lips. "What are you going to do." I whisper back.

I hear a soft giggle. I turn around and see Gracie quietly dying of laughter.

"What?" I say, confused.

"I don't know what I'll do, haha, you totally gave in, aha!" Gracie rests her hand on my cheek while she laughs.

I tilt my head. "I don't get what's so funny."

"I don't- I don't know either." She continues to laugh. "I think I'm going crazy, I-I can't sto-"

I cut her off with a sudden kiss on the lips. I don't pull away, instead I grab her neck and deepen the kiss. We both sit up again the same time without breaking the kiss. Gracie places her hands on my shoulders and gets on my lap. I smile at her actions, but my cheeks are burning.

"Are you fine...with this?" Gracie asks, her lips brushing on mine while she talked.

I nod, staring at her lips. "Very much."

She smiles big and kisses me again. My arms support her back and her legs rest by my side.

Good way to start the morning?
Haha, what do you think?

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Hey there, More2Love here! I'm not usually a romantic writer, but I'll be lying if I said I didn't like romantic stuff. I tried my best from my own knowledge and I hope it's fine for you all. Lol, I kind of like it myself ;) Ok, see ya next chapter