Part 16

Gracie's POV

The kiss was so romantic. It would've been like a dream kiss, but Julie just couldn't stop squealing and taking pictures.

We pull away looking shocked at each other.

"Whoa." We both say at the same time. We both quietly laugh together too.

"I've been meaning to ask you..." Yi- Lay takes both of my hands and looks deeply at me.

I smile.

"Will you...go out with me?"

"OH MY GOSH, GRACIE YOU BETTER SAY YES!" Julie shouts at me in English. I can see Tao laughing at her.

"What else would I say?" I smile and peck Lay on the cheek.

"So, yes?" He shyly asks.

"Of course."

We kiss again, but with no hesitation. Lay deepens the kiss and pulls me closer to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I walk to Lay's house with my nervous self.

"Ok, Gracie, this is your first day. You'll do fine, just fine." I repeat to myself as I make my way next door.

Suddenly, the maid outfit comes to my mind and freaks me out. What if it looks bad on me? What if it's not my style and it exposes too much?

I knock on the door and wait outside patiently.

Lay opens the door and immediately engulfs me in a hug.

"Yes, you made it!"

"Yes, I'm here for you."

Lay smiles and takes my hand and leads me inside.

"So, Tao isn't here right now. He is out somewhere, he wouldn't tell me." Lay says.

"Oh, ok." I respond quietly. Lay leads me upstairs.

"Are you feeling well?"

"Yes, yes. I'm just quite nervous because of-"

Miss Lisa appears out of no where. "Oh why, look at you two!"

I step back alarmed at her sudden appearance.

Lay tightens his grip on my hand. "Sorry, I didn't tell you. My m-mom is here to talk to you about this job."

I nod my head and look at her. "Hello." I smile at her and shake her hand.

She smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me away from Lay. Lay waves me goodbye and enters a room, which I'm guessing is his bedroom.

"I'm so glad you're here. I want to apologize again about my behavior yesterday." Miss Lisa grips my hand with both of her hands.

"Oh, I understand, it's fine."

"You are such an angel. I'm so glad my Yixing is dating someone like you." Miss Lisa combs my hair softly.

I smile brightly and blush. "Thank you."

"Ok, so we have some things to cover. First, is your outfit. Has Yixing told you anything about this yet?"

I nod slowly. "He told me something about a m-maid outfit."

Her face lightens. "Yes, do you mind?"

I shake my head hesitantly. "Uh, ma-may I try it out first?"

"Oh yes, yes, here, go in there and change." Miss Lisa hands me the outfit and guides me to a room.

I hurry in and start changing. The room had a mirror, I examine myself. Oh, this is a bathroom.

The maid outfit was something like in the movies, or for Halloween. It was a dress with matching knee high socks. It fit me perfectly, I thought I looked pretty. The only thing I was uncomfortable about was the exposure on the chesty area. The dress itself wasn't long either, but I was given shorts.

Miss Lisa knocks on the door. "May I come in?"

I open the door, revealing my awkwardness. Miss Lisa gasps.

"Oh my! You look beautiful. It fits you so well. Oh, if we get the hair done and the head band on, you will look like a goddess." Miss Lisa exclaims ruffling the dress.

I shrug at her choice of words. Goddess? It's just a maid outfit, maybe she's being polite.

"We shall braid your hair, it's still quite early, the party won't start until later..." Miss Lisa rummages through the drawers.

I gasp. "What party? There's a party?"

"What? Yixing hasn't informed you yet? Aiya, his mind is crazy for not telling you!"

"What's the party for?"

"It's like a get-together with his close friends, who have visited from Seoul in Korea. Their names are Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun, Kai, and Suho. They are very close, I admire their friendship."