Arc 2: Chapter 2

A/N) Ignore the spam of chapters I'm going to be posting today, they're all from the sequel. It's the same story you've read already, but if you vote for it I'll love you forever. <3

That was our first big fight. I run through the woods I hear Luke coming after me.

"Clementine!" He shouts.

I continue running wiping tears from my face. I look back and see Luke in the distance running towards me. I run faster hoping he'll loose me.

He catches up to me, grabs my arm and pulls it back. I screamed so loud hoping to draw walkers so he'll let me go.

"Clem, stop fighting!" He shouts.

I squirm back and fourth biting his hands and kicking his legs.

"Ow, Clem stop!" He shouts.

He lets go and I sprint further into the woods.

"Goddamnit.." he says as he runs after me.

He's gaining on me. I run faster but he tackles me.

"Clem stop!" He shouts holding me down so I can't escape again.

"Ah, let me go!" I shout.

"Clem just listen!" He says.

I continue fighting to escape his grasp. There's no use, he's too strong.

"Clem, I'm so sorry. What I said was wrong and I shouldn't of said that. I know how sensitive you are about Lee. I was just so mad so I thought of a hurtful thing to say." he says.

I begin crying again, im not ready to accept his apology. What I said was really mean too, I feel bad for that.

"Cmon lets back to the camp." he says.

I get up and trudge behind him, following him to the tent.

It's dark now. We arrive back at the camp and crawl in the tent.

"Clem I'm sorry." he says as he lays on his side and falls asleep.

I lay down as well and fall asleep.

*Luke's P.O.V.*
I wake up and walk out of the tent.

I see a woman standing in front of our camp.

"Allison?"

"Luke?" She says turning to me.

"What are you doin here?" I ask.

"I came to see you." she says with a flirty tone.

"Yeah.." I say smiling, rubbing the back of my neck.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. I place my hands around her waist. She begins to kiss me.

She begins to pull off my shirt when she suddenly stops.

"Wait, I have to tell you something." She says gazing into my eyes.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I have a baby." She confesses.

"You had a baby?" I ask in disbelief. Not many babies are in the apocalypse anymore.

"No, I found a baby." She says.

"Really? I lost a baby." I say.

"What?" She asks confused.

"He was in the Wellington nursery, when I ran in there to find him he was gone.

"I found a baby in the nursery. I was at Wellington too." she says

"Was the baby wrapped in a green blanket?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"That's my baby, AJ." I say.

"Oh he's yours?" She asks.

"Yeah a friend of mine had him but she didn't make it..." I say sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but how about we go back to my camp where I can give you the baby and maybe... have a little fun." she says with a wink.

I follow her back to her camp, hoping Clementine will still be asleep by the time I return.