Arc 3: Chapter 10

I gasp at the sight of Luke. He has tape over his mouth and his hands and feet are tied together. His face is beaten, he has blood dripping from his nose and mouth.

I feel horrible for him. He looks around the room when he notices me. His eyes widen as he stares at me.

"Hey!" Trenton says to Luke. He ignores him and locks his eyes on mine. "Look at me god damn it!" Trenton shouts punching Luke in the stomach sending him to the ground coughing and sputtering for air. I boil up with anger seeing him hurt Luke.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" Trenton kicks Luke looking my direction.

He notices me. Fuck.

I start to run but it's too late, he already has me in his grasp.

"Clementine!" He says shocked.

"Please! Let us go! What are you doing?!" I cry.

"You don't need to fucking know, you stupid bitch!" He shouts throwing me to the ground.

Luke tries to scream something just before Trenton punches him across the face. A man ties me up next to Luke.

"What should we get off the girl first?" The man asks Trenton.

"Hold up, I need to do something before we kill her." Trenton says.

My heart sinks. I look at Luke fear filled in my eyes. He looks back at me with the same reaction.

Trenton grabs me and ties my arms up to the wall.

"Let her go! Please!" Luke begs.

"No! Shut the fuck up!" The man screams.

I struggle and squirm trying to fight the ropes restrictions.

"Let me go!" I scream.

"I don't think so." Trenton says.

The other man grabs Luke by his hair, forcing him to look up and presses a knife against his neck.

"You know what, before we kill you, you can watch your daughter get raped." he smiles.

"No! No please!" Luke cries.

"I've waited for this a long while." Trenton says to me.

"Your better not lay a fucking hand on me!" I shout.

He smiles getting very close to my face, I can smell his nasty breath.

I spit on his face.

"C'mon now." he says wiping my spit away with his fingers.

I glare at him for a moment before he punches me across the face.

"STOP! STOP PLEASE! JUST STOP!!" Luke begs.

"Shut the fuck up!" The man presses the knife harder against his neck.

Trenton leans in and starts licking my face. I cringe and turn my head away.