Arc 2: Chapter 4

I walk back to the camp with AJ in my arms. I can't believe that woman, what was her name? Allison? What ever, how dare she think she can treat me like that and manipulate Luke.

I walk up to the camp and I'm shocked at what I see. Everything is gone and destroyed. Who would of done this?

All that remains is our tent, tattered and torn.

"Oh no. Luke is gonna think I did this!" I say to myself.

I look around the camp, everything is gone. No food, nothing.

Later that night Luke returns with Allison to what's left of our camp. He sees everything destroyed, I know he's already pointing fingers.

"Clem what the hell happened?" Luke asks.

"It was like this when I came back!" I explain.

"Yeah I'm sure it was." Allison chimes in.

"Back off lady!" I snap.

"It's Allison." she rolls her eyes.

"I don't care." I cross my arms.

"Why would you do this?" Luke asks sternly.

"I didn't." I say.

"Clem, tell the truth. Tell me that you left that cabin angry with me so you do this to me back." Luke accuses.

"Luke please believe me, I didn't do it." I beg.

"Don't trust her Luke. She's a little liar, can't believe anything this sneaky bitch says." Allison adds.

Luke looks down, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Come on Luke, you can stay at my cabin with me." Allison says forwarding him down the path.

"Wait, what about Clem?" Luke asks.

"Leave her, she's old enough to take care of herself! She needs to learn survival skills anyways, she can't be babied by you all her life." She says.

Luke kneels down to my height.

"Clem, are you ok with me leaving?" Luke asks.

"Just go." I snap angrily.

I'm very hurt and aggravate with Luke at the moment, so I don't give a shit what he does or where he goes.

Luke takes AJ from me and walks back to Allison.

I watch them walk off together, hearing her laughing at a witty comment Luke must of made.

I make myself a fire and sit around it before I drift to sleep.

I'm awoken by the sound of leaves crunching near me.

I wake up and see Allison standing over me with a knife.

"What the fuck!?" I shout.

She swings the knife at my face, I roll away dodging her.

She sends the knife down again, I dodge it rolling the other way.

She tires to stab me once more. She manages to get the knife into my upper arm.

"Agh" I scream.

She launches on top of me and grabs my neck.

I put my hand on her face and dig my nails into her skin.

"Fuck, stop it!" She shouts.

She tightens her grip on my neck where it's harder for me to breathe.

"Luke is mine now! Just fucking die!" She says shaking my head up and down against the ground.

I reach over to her knife laying on the ground and shove it in her shoulder.

"Ow! You little bitch!" She screams and punches me across the face.

I kick her off of me. She's shocked by how strong I really am and runs back to the camp. Probably telling Luke that I attacked her.

"Good riddance." I pant.