Arc 1: Chapter 6

They are walking toward us. "Luke?!" I whisper in a panicked tone.

"Shhh, keep calm. Dont make them mad." He tells me trying to keep calm himself. I tell Luke is just as frightened as I am. I can hear it in his voice.

There's 3 people, they all drew there guns while they walked closer.

"Shit." I hear Luke mumble to himself.

"They are still pretty far away, could we just run for it?" I ask.

"No, now that they got there guns on us they could easily shoot." he says.

"We have to try!" I say boldly.

"What, no! Are you crazy! Your going to get yourself killed!" He says.

"Luke we have to!" I plead. "If we go now the chances of us getting shot are more unlikely then if they were if they were closer." I say.

"Clementine, no! Your putting all of our lives in danger in you do!" He shouts at me. I ignore what he says and I begin to run.

"Clementine!" I hear Luke shout. I suddenly stop when I see a bullet land right in front of my feet. I stop and turn back at Luke.

"Clem, you should of listened to me. Now come-" Luke is interrupted.

"Get that little bitch back over there!" The man shouts. His voice sounds somewhat familiar.

I obediently walk back over to Luke. "I'm sorry Luke." I apologize to him. "You probably just pissed them off." He says. I can hear the tone in his voice, he is angry with me.

"What do you want? Cause we don't want any trouble, we are just looking for food." Luke shouts to them. They don't respond.

They are very close now. When I realize who they are it makes my heart drop.

I apologize for this chapter being so short