Arc 2: Chapter 7

"I'm going back to the camp with Clem." Luke says.

"Babe, I need you." she says.

"Don't call me babe!" he snaps.

"Think about the baby!" She says.

"It ain't born yet, you can take care of yourself for now." he says his accent sounding stronger then usual.

"Please let me stay with you!" She begs.

"He said no!" I snap.

"I wasn't talking to you." She says.

"Listen, I'm sick of the way you're treatin' Clem." Luke says.

"Babe, I promise, I'm not usually like this! It's just hormones!" She excuses.

"It sure as hell isn't hormones! Tryin' to kill a little girl is 'just hormones'." He shouts

"I... I..." she stops herself unable to come up with another excuse.

"Let's go." Luke says.

"You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper." I taunt at Allison.

"Now Clementine!" Luke bark at me.

"Please!" She cries.

"...Fine." He says with a sigh.

"What!?" I exclaim.

"Clementine, Im only doin' the right thing." he says.

"How is this the right thing!? She tried to kill me!!" I shout at him.

"Because she pregnant with my child and I can't just leave a pregnant lady out here to die." Luke gives me a look, trying to make my feel guilty.

I ignore him and pout.

We walk back to the camp, all that remains is a burnt out fire and some blood from the attack.

"See I was attacked!" I say pointing to the blood.

"I believe you." he says.

Allison looks away with.

"We need to find a place to live." Luke says.

"My cabin." Allison says.

"No, we need a larger home." Luke says.

She nods her head.

"There's gotta be more cabins near by." I say.

Allison looks back at me, her eyes shoot daggers.

I don't know what her problem is with me.

-

We've been walking for hours, there hasn't been a single house. Just trees.

Finally we approach a neighborhood. It's gated and has very large houses.

"Ok everyone, keep your eyes open. This is could be a walker trap." Luke says as he grabs his machete.

"You're so strong Luke." Allison says.

I roll my eyes and loudly sigh.

"Actually, this place could be just where we need to stay until the baby is born." Luke says with a smile.

We hop over the gate and see nothing. There's no zombies anywhere. This is weird.

"Ok, we gotta see where all the walkers are." Luke says as he walks to an old car and beeps the horn several times.

Multiple walkers approach the car. This place is loaded. We need to be quiet and careful if we choose to stay here.