Arc 1: Chapter 3

"Shit, shit, shit." I say to myself. The person walks closer to me. It's a man. He is alone, if anything gets bad at least I only have one to deal with.

The man walks with a slight limp and he has a gun. Hopefully he is nice and will help me.

"Ow fuck." I hear the man say. The voice sounds very familiar. I'm am still unable to see who it is.

"Don't hurt me please, I'm just a kid and I have a baby!" I say.

"Clementine?" The man says. I still can't see who it is. He walks closer to me.

The fog is so thick and it's so dark. "Clem, is- is that you?" He asks. I remain quiet, it may be a trick.

The man is still quite far away but I recognize his face. I gasp and tears immediately run down my face.

"LUKE! OH MY GOD!" I set AJ down and run into his arms. I am crying hard with joy.

"Clementine, I can't believe I found you!" He says. I am unable to speak. I'm so choked up and all I do is cry in his arms.

"I know, I know. Let it out" he says.

"I- I- I've missed you so much!" I say before spilling into a pool of tears again.

"Awe, I'm glad to see you too kid." he says. After a little while I let go of him and pick AJ back up.

"Do you have a group?" I ask while I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"No, no not yet." He says to me. "I've been staying in an old cabin, where have you been?" he asks.

"I've been in a cabin too. It was filled with walkers though." I say.

"Well I'm glad you're ok." he says.

"I'm glad you're ok." I tell him. He looks at me and smiles. "How did you survive?" I ask.

"Well, after you were pulled out of the lake I kicked the walker off and swam out of the lake and barely managed to get myself out of the ice. But once I did I was planning on heading back to the house but I didn't know if you guys had gone somewhere else and I didn't want to risk falling in again. So I headed back to the woods. But you need to explain a lot to me." He said.