Arc 3: Chapter 13

**Clem's P.O.V**
I wake up to see both, Luke and Carl gone. AJ sleeps beside me. He's gotten so big, he's already three. I sit up, my head feels dizzy. I slowly get up and look around, into the woods. I feel worried for Carl. I begin walking around when I suddenly feel like I'm about to puke. I sit on the log, before long I'm vomiting everywhere.

"Gross..." I say wiping my mouth.

I remain on the log my arms crossed staring at the ground. I take deep breaths before I begin to puke again. I still felt nauseous so I decided to lay back down.

**Luke's P.O.V.**
The bullet penetrates the walkers scull. I push it off of me, out of breath.

"Thanks kid." I say panting.

"Don't mention it." he says.

"Let's get back to Clem." I say walking into the woods back to our camp.

-

When we arrive back we see Clem still laying in the ground with AJ.

I go over to her, she looks pale, and she is hot.

"Fuck, she's burning up." I panic.

"Maybe she its just a pregnancy symptom?" Carl says.

"You better fucking hope not! Id rather her be sick then pregnant!" I spat.

"Clem..." I whisper gently nudging her arm.

She slowly opens her eyes.

"Clem... what's the matter?" I whisper.

"I feel like shit..." she says in a raspy voice.

I give her sad eyes.

"I threw up... a lot over there." she says.

I feel her forehead again, she's really hot.

"Fuck, we need ice!" I say getting up.

"It doesn't snow in Florida." Carl adds.

"I know... maybe we can find a car and make our way back to Georgia before dark, there should be snow up there." I say.

"Stay here and watch Clem, I'm gonna look for a car." I say running back towards the outlet mall.

**Clem's P.O.V.**
I see Carl sitting on the log watching me as I rest.

"I hate seeing you like this..." he says.

I close my eyes when I suddenly shoot up and begin puking. I grab my stomach, it hurt so bad.

"Clem are you--"

I begin puking again. I sit up hunched over breathing heavy. I just want to die.

"Clem..." he says softly.

I look at him before I begin puking again.

"Woah woah!" Carl says sitting down next to me grabbing a water from his bag.

"Drink this." he says giving it to me.

"No... it'll come right back up." my voice shakes.

"You have to try." he says.

I take a sip of the drink, but before long I'm throwing that up.

I'm so cold, I'm shaking. Carl wraps his arms around me trying to keep me warm. It doesn't really help.

It's been about an hour, Luke has finally shown up with a car. He runs out of the car and carries me bridal style into the back seat. He feels my forehead again.

"Fuck, she burning up!" Luke panics.

Carl grabs AJ and puts him in the back with me. Luke quickly drives.

"We gotta do this fast, y'all. or else she-- she ain't gonna make it." he says closing his eyes and tightening his fist at the thought of losing me.

"Here, pour this water on her face." he says handing Carl a bottle.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"To bring her temperature down! Just do it!" Luke screams.

"Okay."

The cold water wakes me up. I moan taking deep wheezy breaths. Sounding some what like a walker.

"OH FUCK!! I THINK SHE TURNED!!" Carl screams.

Luke slams on the breaks. I fall forward hitting Carl's seat. I sit up looking at both of them. Carl's face is petrified and Luke has tears pouring down his face like a hose.

"Thank god you're okay!" Luke sighs as he begins to drive again.

I feel my head get cloudy, my ears begin to ring and suddenly everything goes black.