Arc 1: Chapter 4

"Ok well after Jane took me out of the water she started a fire so I wouldn't freeze to death. Kenny got really mad at Arvo and blamed him so he beat him and almost killed him-"

"Shit, Poor kid." Luke interrupted.

"He deserves it!" I snapped at him.

"Woah, why would-"

"Let me finish the story first." I interrupt. "So after Mike pulled Kenny off of Arvo, Kenny found a truck outside and started working on it so that we could get to Wellington.

Later that night I woke up and went out I saw Mike, Bonnie, and Arvo with all of our supplies, they were about to take the car and drive off. Leaving us defenseless with a baby to take care of. I drew my gun and threatened to shoot them. Arvo drew his gun on me.

I surrendered my gun to Mike and then Arvo shot me." I said waiting for Luke's reaction.

"He shot you?" he asks.

"Yes, that's why I have a hole in my shoulder and blood all over my jacket." I say.

"Christ. I can't believe he would shoot you." he says.

"After that Kenny came outside because of the gunshot. Mike, Bonnie, and Arvo ran away. I passed out and when I woke up I was in the truck. Kenny and Jane were fighting, then Kenny got out of the truck and we all got separated. We all met up at the rest stop, when..." I trail off.

"Jane lost AJ." I say.

"God..." he says shaking his head.

"Kenny completely lost it when she came back to the rest stop with out AJ. He took her and slammed her against the wall and tried to kill her.

Jane cut him with her knife and then he stabbed her in the leg. They both ran outside and Kenny ended up on top of Jane with his knife against her chest."

"Did he kill her?!" Luke asks now getting angry with Kenny.

"Yes." I say.

"What the fuck!?" Luke shouts.

"After he did I grabbed my gun and killed him." I say.

His tone changes. "Wow...wow, I'm surprised you did that."

"So I had found AJ in a car, I took him and we walked through a field of walkers into the woods. Shortly after that I found you." I told him.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that." he says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well let's get back the cabin before we get spotted." he says.

We walk back to his cabin and stay there for the night.

I'm going to make the chapters longer starting now. Again I apologize for the short chapters.