Arc 2: Chapter 11

*Clems P.O.V.*

Luke looks down at me. I can tell he isn't sure who to believe. Only if I could prove it.

"Well, I better get goin'." He says.

"What? Go where?" I ask.

"Back out, I just came by to drop off what food I collected. There's so many more houses out there probably filled with food." he says.

"Ok." I say sadly.

"Hey, don't worry kid, I'll be back before ya know it." he smiles and pulls down the tip of my hat.

"Be careful." I say.

"I will." he says as he leaves the room.

I hear the front door slam. He's gone again.

"Luke?" Allison shouts from upstairs.

"He's out." I say.

"Out where?" She says waddling down the stairs.

"Hunting." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"I don't know." I say rudely.

"Yeah you do." She snaps.

"No I dont. What's your problem?" I snap back.

"You won't tell my why he randomly went out!" She raises her voice.

"He's going out to replace all of the food that you ate!" I shout.

"You little bitch!" She shouts as she runs up to me and slams me against the wall.

She grabs me by my neck and begins to strangle me.

"Agh! Get off!" I shout.

I try to fight her grasp but she is too strong. I feel her hands tighten around my neck.

"Luke!" I sputter out.

"Luke isn't here! All I need to tell him is some bullshit excuse! He'd believe anything that I say." She says.

I gasp for breath. Her grip only gets stronger. It's become extremely hard to breathe. I get dizzy and feel my head get cloudy.

"Finally! Luke can be mine!" She says clenching her teeth.

Spots appear all over my vision. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I begin to go lim.

Luke opens the door and sees my half dead body pressed against the wall in Allison's grasp.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts as he shoves his machete in her thy.

"Agh!" She shouts releasing my body to the floor grabbing her thy tightly.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU DOING TO HER!?" Luke screams furiously.

"My leg! Luke, my leg!" She cries trying to change the subject to her bleeding leg.

"NO! WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO HER!?"

"I..." she looks up at him not knowing what to say.

I could hear everything but I was unconscious.

Luke runs up to me and lifts me into his lap.

"Fuck, she blacked out!" He says.

I he carries me to my room and places me in my bed.

Luke saved me.

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I march back to Allison angrily.

"Now I'm gonna need an explanation and I'm gonna need one now!" I shout at Allison.

"She... she... she threatened to shoot me!" She lies.

"We only had one gun, and I had it. You better stop lying to me or you're gonna be sorry." I say.

"Fuck this." she says leaning over to my machete on the floor and grabbing it. She shoves the machete in my shin nearly hitting the bone.

"Fuck!" I shout in pain.

I take out my gun and hold it over her head.

"I'll do it." I say.

"Do it, you don't love me or your baby." She says maliciously.

"I do but you're a risk to me and Clementine." I say still holding my gun up.

"I killed her. She'll be a walker any second, just waiting to tear your flesh off." she says with a grunt of pain.

"You better hope you didn't or you can kiss you and your baby's life goodbye." I say.

"It's not yours." she says with a devilish smirk.

"What!?" I say shocked.

"It's not, I was with another bastard right before I met you." she says.

"You're sayin' this isn't my baby?" I ask.

"Yeah dumb ass." she says.

"I'm not dealing with you anymore." I say.

"Well I'm not going anywhere." She says.