Arc 1: Chapter 12

"Clementine?" Luke says in a cautious tone. He walks up the window too. "Aw, shit." Luke says.

He grabs his gun and grabs mine too. Here he says handing me my gun. "Come on, we're ending this now." Luke says.

I run outside with Luke and load my gun.

"Hey man, you need to just stop! I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice!" Luke shouts.

"No, no please!" Arvo begs.

"Give me one good reason why I should let you walk away." Luke says in a really badass tone.

"I'm not even coming to kill little girl!" Arvo pleads.

"Then what are you doin over here?" Luke asks in suspicion.

"I have no more guns!" Arvo shouts.

I walk out with my gun out too. "Get back, Arvo!" I sternly say.

"Please! I will not hurt you anymore!" Arvo says.

"Bullshit!" I shout.

"No, no please!" Arvo pleads.

I sullenly am pulled back by someone. Their hands are over my mouth. I try to squirm out of their grasp.

"Clementine!" Luke shouts. He begins to run when another man points a gun up to his head.

"Luke! No!" I cry.

Arvo walks up to me and takes his knife out. He presses the blade against my face. "Revenge." Arvo says.

I spit in his face. It lands on his glasses. He wipes it off and pushes the blade slightly into my bruised cheek. It breaks the skin. Luke watches in agony, when he slowly takes the gun from his back pocket and loads it.

He shoots the man who is holding him in his stomach. Luke quickly grabs the mans gun and shoots the other man holding me. Again badass

Before I can escape Arvo grabs me by my jacket collar and pulls me back. He puts the knife up to my neck.

"Let her go." Luke says.

"Little girl must die!" Arvo shouts.

"Help!" I yell out before Arvo starts pushing the knife into my neck. Just before the blade breaks my skin again, Luke shoots Arvo in the head and I fall down with him. I get off of Arvo and run into Luke's arms.

"You saved me!" I say.

"I know." Luke says. Our hug is broken up by the sound of walkers.

"Walkers! Get ready." Luke says. A small herd of walkers come after us. We take our guns and start performing head shots.

"Damn." Luke says. I look up and him and smile.

"Ok, there's only a few left!" We finished shooting the last few easily.

"That wasn't even hard." I say boasting about my shooting skills.

"Hey, I made just as many head shots as you did." Luke says trying to boast about himself too.

"Yeah but I'm only 11." I say crossing my arms giving a smirk.

"Alright, alright, c'mon lets get back inside." He says.

Later that night after AJ was taken care of, Luke and I sat next to each other on the couch.

"Hey Clem, since we've been in this cabin we've had a lot of dangerous encounters. I was thinking its time to move. Like somewhere far away." Luke says.

With out any hesitation I answer, "yeah I think that's a good idea."

"Good." Luke says.

"Ok, your your gonna hate this but... it's time to change your bandages." He says.

I let out a sigh. "Fine." He goes into the bathroom to grab the peroxide and bandages. I lay on my back on the couch while he removes my bandages. He takes the lid and fills it with peroxide.

"Ok you ready?" He asks looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes." I says as I tightly close my eyes. He pours it in and it stings. It doesn't hurt as it did yesterday but it still makes me tense up and make my hand into a fist.

"Ok, I'm done." He says.

"So where are we going to go?" I ask.

"I'm not really sure, maybe further north. We could look for Wellington?" Luke suggests.

"I heard that place was safe. It would be really nice to be able to sleep with out worrying about being attacked by walkers in the middle of the night." I say with a sigh of relief imagining what it would be like in Wellington.

"Well ok then, we'll set out and make our way to Wellington. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day, so rest up." He says.

I rest my head on the armrest of the couch and close my eyes.