Arc 1: Chapter 9

*Clem's P.O.V*
I am too weak to fight. I look over Mikes shoulder and see Luke in the distance. His face is fled with anger and fear. I see him struggle to get up several times.

"Luke!" I shout once more before tears fill my eyes. It has been several minutes and we arrive at an abandoned grocery store.

Once we walk through the door my hands are tied up and I'm taken to the back room. They re-tie my hands around a pole so I can't escape. I think to myself. "Oh Luke, I know your gonna save me. I just don't know when. I don't know what they are going to do to me. I'm scared. Please come save me Luke."

I try to move into a more comfortable position on the floor but my body still hurts too much from the gunshot. I've been sitting here for just about a day now. Im starving. Have they forgotten about me?

After a while I see Arvo and another man come in the back room where I'm at, they stand over me. They both have guns.

"Your gonna do a few things for us, or else we'll kill you." The man says as he looks at Arvo. They both smile and look back down at me.

*Luke's P.O.V.*
I have to sit there for a while. My leg is still bleeding and is very swollen. I manage to get up when I realize AJ has been sitting on the ground where I left him. He has been surprisingly quiet. I pick him up and bring him back to the cabin to feed him.

Shortly after he falls asleep. This should give me about 4 hours to search for Clem and return back to feed him again.

I leave the cabin and head the direction she was taken to.

I arrive in the town, it's the only possible place she could of been taken to. She could of been taken anywhere in the town though. I look for the buildings that don't look as run down. I think to myself. "Don't worry. Im comin Clem, I'm comin."

*Clem's P.O.V.*
I look up at Arvo and the man, they look back at me maliciously smiling.

"What- What do you want?" I cautiously ask.

"Revenge!" Arvo says.

"Revenge for what? What did I do?!" I ask raising my voice.

Suddenly the man kicks me right in my stomach. I fall down on the ground coughing and gasping for air.

"Watch your tone kid!" The man shouts. He has a very odd completion. His hair is turning gray, he has a long beard and his left eye is a light faded blue. He is blind, probably from an injury. He has a scar going almost all the way across his entire face passing through his eye.

"Now! Arvo here wants to just straight up kill Ya! Me on the other hand believe that we should have some fun before he does that." He says, in a slight southern accent.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I have an idea on what he is meaning.

He chuckles. "Well, you'll just have to wait and see, now won't Ya?" He says. The way his voice rings in my head gives me chills and freaks me out.

All I think about is Luke. I just want him to be here, I want him to save me already.

"Come on sweet pea lets go to a more private room." He says.

Sweet pea? That's what Lee called me. The man unties me and walks me into a different smaller room in the back of the grocery store.

"Have a seat, you'll be here a while." He says as he closes the door behind him and locks it from the outside. "I'll be right back." I hear him say outside of the door.

Now's my chance to escape! I look around the room and see an air vent on the ceiling. The only thing in this room is a chair and a medal pole connecting from the ground and the ceiling. I take my shoe and repeatedly throw it as hard as I can against the vent. No use, it won't budge.

The man returns and sees me standing on the chair.

"What the fuck were you doin?" He asks.

"I uh... was trying to kill a fly with my shoe..." I say in a uncertain tone.

"Mmmhhh" he says sarcastically. "Well, let's get started, shall we?" He says with a smirk.