Arc 2: Chapter 10

*Luke's P.O.V.*

I run through the neighborhood with my machete in my hand ready to fight.

I gather a bag of supplies and food, luckily no one has been through here. There's tons of food in all of the houses. As well as the occasional walker attack.

With all the food I'm gathering, we'll have enough food to last months!

I return back to the house. I'm greeted by Clem hugging me.

"I'm glad you're back." she says somewhat worrisome.

"I was just finding food for us." I say.

I hand her a can of raviolis.

"Is this all for me?" She asks with a gasp.

"Yep." I say with a smile putting my hands on my hips.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"No problem Clem." I say as she runs into her room happily with her can of raviolis.

I walk up the stairs and see Allison laying on the floor asleep. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Hey." I say shaking her.

"What?" She asks sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"I got more food." I say.

"Oh thank God! I'm starving, I haven't eaten in days!" She says.

"So, where's the rest of our food?" I ask.

"Oh, get this. Clementine ate all of it!" She says.

"What? Seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah, I told her several times that I was really hungry and that I needed food, but she refused to give me any." she says.

"That doesn't sound like Clem. She's never really had an appetite." I say.

"Well she is a teenager and all she did was eat." she says.

"Ok..." I say suspiciously knowing that Allison is lying to get Clem in trouble.

I walk into Clementine's room and see her eating the raviolis.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." she says back with a smile.

"So, do ya' like Allison?" I ask.

"Is that even a question?" She asks.

"So, no?" I say.

"Definitely no. She's so mean to me. She tried to kill me while I was asleep in the woods and I'm worried she's gonna try again." She says.

"She won't, I think she just wasn't thinking. Maybe she didn't know it was you." I say.

"She attacked me and she screamed in my face 'Luke is all mine'." She says

"Are you sure you weren't dreaming? I mean, I know she's a total bitch, but I can't imagine her doin' that." I say.

"She did. Luke please believe me." she says looking into my eyes.