Arc 3: Chapter 8

The next morning I wake up in my bed. I'm slightly sore from last night... it was worth it....Holy shit what's my problem?

Luke comes in my room, just in time to wake me up for my job.

"Mornin' Clem." Luke smiles.

"Morning." I smile.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Good." I say getting out of bed.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a granola bar and walk to the diner.

"No leaving the wall!" Luke yells to me ask I walk down the road.

"Okay!" I say.

Once I arrive at the diner I get butterflies and I feel excited to see him again.

Once I walk through the door I feel happy seeing him. We both blush as I sit down next to him, he kisses my cheek.

The other people give us dirty looks, but I don't care.

Trenton walks in the room and places a slab of red meat on the table. "Cut these to the appropriate length."

"What kind of meat it that?" I ask.

"Chicken." He says as he leaves the room quickly.

"But chicken is white?" I say suspiciously.

I ignore it and begin working.

"I have a question?" Carl asks.

"What's up?" I ask.

"We're you caught last night?" He asks.

"No, luckily I wasn't." I say.

"Um, I gotta tell you something important, but I don't want you to make a scene so I'll tell you after work." He says.

"What's wrong did someone die?" I ask concerned.

"No, it's nothing like that. I'll explain it later." He says.

-

The work day ended fast.

I catch up to Carl, "Hey what's the problem?" I ask him.

"Hey Clem, okay so I don't really know how to say this so I'm just going to say it." he sighs.

I look at him curiously.

"I forgot to wear a condemn, well I didn't even have one." He says.

"And?" I ask obliviously, I had no idea what that meant.

"You don't know what that means?" He asks.

"No." I answer.

"It means you could of gotten pregnant!" He panics.

"I'm not pregnant Carl I'm fine." I say.

"How do you know?" He asks.

"I know." I say, even though I really didn't know if I was or not. But I'm probably not.

"So wanna hang out?" He asks.

"Yeah." I smile. I feel more comfortable with having him at my house instead of Luke coming home and not finding me there.

We arrive at my house.

"What should we do?" I ask.

Carl suddenly grabs my arms and holds me against the wall. He presses his lips against mine. We kiss over and over again.

"I love you so much." he whispers in my ear.

"I love you more." I say.

I wrap my arms around his neck, he puts his hand on my waist and we begin to kiss again. I feel his hands move down to my butt. I grab his hand and put it back on my hip.

He pulls away from my lips, "Let's go to your room." he whispers.

I follow him into my room. He closes the door and locks it.

He pushes me onto my bed, his hands hold him above me while he leans down and kisses me several times.

I know what he's gonna do. He gets off of me and pulls off his shirt. I sit up and take off mine as well. I can't believe I'm allowing this to happen.

He jumps on my bed smirking at me. I hop on it, joining him on the bed. He leans on top of me again our bodies touch. He kisses my neck, same routine as last night. My arms wrap around his shoulders. He rolls over where I'm on top of him now. He rolls over again putting himself on top on me again. We continue to roll around on the floor kissing and laughing. Now I understand what Kenny meant when he said that to Luke. "Where you two can roll around like fucking teenagers." I laugh at the thought of that.

"Wait I need to get a condemn." He pauses.

"Where can you get one?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." He says awkwardly.

"Don't worry about it Carl, nothing gonna happen." I smirk devilishly.

He grabs the blanket and pulls it over us. We both begin to completely strip down. This was a totally different experience from last night.

-

We finish but we remain half way under the covers to cover our bodies. I grab my bra and underwear and quickly put those on. Carl grabs his too and puts on his pants as well. We slump back down on the bed. I snuggle up on him, my head rests against his chest. His arm wraps around me. He leans over and begins to make out with me. He soon makes his way down to my neck. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. Suddenly there's a knock on my bedroom door. My heart sank, it was Luke.

"Um, just a second!" I stutter.

"Clementine what are you doing?!" Luke asks me through the door.

"Nothing, just hold on!" I put my pants on and grab my shirt.

Just before I can completely dress myself Luke unlocks the door. He was mortified. His eyes were huge and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Uh-- um." Carl says quickly getting off of me and crawling out the window sprinting down the street with out a shirt on.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" Luke screams. I've never heard him scream so loudly and angrily before.

I remain silent as I watch his face turn a dark shade of red.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON IN HERE!!" He screams.

"Nothing! I--" I say.

"THAT SURE AS HELL DIDNT LOOK LIKE 'NOTHING' TO ME!!"

"All we did was kiss! I swear!" I cry.

"THEN WHY THE HELL WERE YOU BOTH HALFWAY NAKED!?" He screams.

I look down and realize I'm in bra. "To make it more romantic...." I lie.

"YOU'RE FUCKING THIRTEEN!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT BOY AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE!! YOU'RE  QUITTING THE DINER AND STAYING HERE!!" He screams.

"No!" I cry.

"END OF DISCUSSION!!!" He shouts slamming my door as he walks out.