BSM - He yells at you (Harry and Niall)

Harry: You were stuck on your homework and the only one that's in the house with you so you have no choice but to ask him. You went downstairs and saw that he was watching the telly. "Harry, can you help me?" He ignored you. "Harry?" He ignored you. "Harry, please?" "LOOK Y/N, I'M WATCHING THE TELLY CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!!" "But I need help?" "I DON'T CARE YOU MUST BE STUPID IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER A QUESTION!!" You looked at him shocked. "Well thanks Harry, do you not remember that I'm dyslexic?!" Harry's head snapped up at you. "I'm sorry!" You pushed him away. "No, go away and leave me alone." You ran back up to your room and slammed the door.

Niall: You were out with your boyfriend and you came back a little late. So when you got home an angry Niall came into your view. "Where were you?" You jumped. "I'm sorry me and Luke lost track of time." "I knew that boyfriend of yours was no good!" "Niall, shut up you know nothing about him!" "I KNOW THAT HE IS A TOTAL DICK! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE TO GO OUT WITH A CHEAT?!!" You gasped. "He's not a cheat!?" Niall looked at you. Then he brung out his phone and showed you a picture. "Tell me that's not him!" You looked closely to the picture and saw it was Luke and your best friend. You shoved Niall's phone out your face and ran upstairs.