BSM Niall

BSM NIALL LOUIS IS MEAN TO YOU
(Because he likes you. But you don't know).

Louis doesn't like you very much. You don't know why but he does. You haven't done anything to him. Well at least you thought you didn't. Your brother Niall is aware of this as well. He's tried to get Louis to stop but nothing works. He just hates you. But you secretly like him. Niall doesn't even know. But Louis likes you too. You just don't know it yet. So today everyone was going to Louis' house. You don't want to go as you know that Louis will start his crap. But Niall insisted you to come. Knowing you'll won't win the argument. So you and Niall got to Louis' house and headed in. Everyone was already there in the living room. Niall was behind you now and you both walked in. "Oh hey guys." Liam said. Harry waved and Louis rolled his eyes when he saw you. You just ignored him though and sat next to Harry and Liam. Niall, Harry and Liam was in their own little conversation while you and Louis were sitting in total silence. Louis then stood up. "Y/n, come with me for a second please." You looked at him confused but you went with him anyway. You both headed to the kitchen. Louis then turned round and looked at you. "Why are you here?" "Niall wanted me to come." You said looking down. "Well maybe I don't want you in my house. I don't want you anywhere near me. I don't care that Niall's is your brother. I want to make your life a living hell!" He said getting close to you. "Get out!" He said pointing to the door. You sighed and headed out. "Niall I'll see you at home!" Before he could say anything you were already gone. You don't know why Louis hates you so much. So you just headed to your room. After about an hour Niall came back but Louis was with him. "Y/N!!" You sighed and headed down. You froze when you saw Louis. "Come here." Niall said pointing at the floor. You rolled your eyes and walked down further. "What?" You said. "Louis, apologise to her please." Louis groaned and sighed. "I'm sorry. I was being horrible to you for no reason. There is no reason for me to treat you like that for two years. And for last time I saw you im sorry for what I said to you when your boyfriend broke up with you." "What did you say to her like?" "I said that... He should be glad he let someone like her go. I regretted it as soon I said it." Niall had pure anger in his eyes. "Louis do you know how upset she was when he broke her heart!?" "Yeah I do! But do you know how jealous I was when I heard when she was going out with that twonk!?" You giggled at what Louis called him. "But I feel bad, terrible. And I want-" "WAIT!!" You yelled. They looked at you shocked. "You were jealous?" You asked shocked. Louis nodded. "Because you looked so happy with him. I thought you found the one. But now..... That you don't have him anymore. But after what I've done to you I know you'll never want to be with me so..." Then he began to walk away when Niall pointed at him, telling you to go after him. "LOUIS!" You yelled. He turned round and looked at you. "I like you too." He smiled and brought you into a kiss. "I'm sorry. For everything." Louis said kissing still kissing you. "It's fine.. Just forget about it." Niall then cleared his throat. "Ok I'm sorry I'm ruining the big moment. Actually no I'm not because that's my sister you're kissing. But if you break her heart Louis, hurt her anyway again. One day you'll be 6 feet underground." Louis nodded. "Sure whatever you say." Louis said chuckling. You giggling along. "Yeah sure whatever you'll be surprised." He said walking away backwards into the living room. "Ow!" He  said as he walked into the doorframe. You and Louis giggled. "Now that that he is gone. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" You pretended to think. "Yeah I suppose." He shook his head and brought you into another kiss.