DDM Niam part 2

"Liam you can't take her away from me!" Niall said tears streaming down his face. "I've made my mind up Niall!" Liam was about to walk over to pick you up but Niall ran in front of you. "You're not taking my daughter! Once you leave I'll have nothing left!" "I don't care! I take better care of her anyway! It was my decision to get her anyway!" Niall looked at Liam shocked. "We both wanted her! You're not taking her!" Niall then picked you up. You were still very confused. Niall ran upstairs with you with Liam close behind. Just before Niall could shut the door Liam slammed it open. "Give me her!" Liam yelled. "You're not taking my baby!" You started crying. Niall kissed your cheek. "Look Niall, I either leave with her or you leave!" Niall looked at him and nodded. He still had you in his arms and headed towards the front door. Liam ran downstairs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" He yelled standing in front off Niall. "You said either you leave and take her with you so I'm leaving and I'm taking her!" Niall said trying to push past Liam. "No no no! I get her either way!" Niall raised his eyebrow. "How is that fair?!" Niall put you down. "You are not getting her both ways!" Niall said pointing his finger at him. "Niall no!" Liam then ran towards you. "Come on baby, come to daddy." Being a five year old you're still quite small so they could easily pick you up. "NO!" Liam looked at yo shocked. He tried picking you up again. "NO!" You said standing back. "Y/n, what's wrong?" "I don't want to leave!" You said crossing your arms and pouting. "Why not?" "I want to stay here! With the both of you!" You said getting sad again. "I don't want to stay with one of you! I love the both of you the same! I want to stay with both of you!" You said sobbing. Niall sighed, pushing Liam out the way and pulling you into a hug. "I want us to stay with each other as well... Princess but daddy doesn't love me anymore." "Well he can still stay because I love you." Liam sobbed and sighed. "Y/n, you're making this harder." Niall looked at you and smiled. "Are you going to be a good girl for your daddy?" You sighed and nodded. "But I still don't want to leave!" Niall sobbed and pulled you into a hug. This lasted for two minutes. "I'll miss you." Niall said kissing your head for a few seconds. "I'll miss you too daddy. But maybe daddy can let me stay soon." "Course I will. Now I'll go get you packed." "Do you want me to help you pack your stuff?" Niall asked. "I've already packed my stuff." Niall nodded sadly and Liam ran upstairs. Niall pulled you into another hug. An hour went past and Liam came back down with your case and saw that you were still in Niall's arms. "You ready Y/n?" You got out of Niall's arms and kissed his cheek. "Bye daddy." You said walking to Liam. "Bye princess." He got up and stood at the door. Liam was putting you and the cases in the boot. As Liam was getting into the car he looked at Niall one last time. He waved. "I'LL BRING HER ON FRIDAY!" Niall smiled and nodded since it was only two days away. "And I'll bring the divorce papers." He said that under his breath. Liam then left heading to his mums house while you waved at Niall silent tears streaming down your face. Niall wiped his eyes and waved. "Bye princess." He whispered. "Bye daddy." You then whispered.