DDM Your brother is over protective - Niall.

Request for lizzi_clifford

Age 7

My brother has always been protective over me. If anyone said or did something to me. My brother Jason, would probably put them in a hospital. My dad always tries to calm him down before any one gets to hurt. But today Jason, was in a bad mood. Because some kids at his school were talking about me. And that made him pissed. My dad got annoyed as well he can't see why people can't leave his family alone. So after school our dad took us out for some ice cream. We were heading towards the shop when the paparazzi. "Jason, keep Lizzi, close to you." Jason nodded and pulled me close to him. They were getting closer and closer when they started shoving cameras into our faces. "JASON, LIZZI ARE YOU MISSING YOUR MUM?!!" They yelled. My mum left us two years ago and not seen her since. "JASON DO YOU WISH LIZZI, LEFT YOU INSTEAD OF YOUR MUM!?" I felt Jason's grip on me tighten. I looked up at him and saw that his face was red. We finally got in the store and they locked it. My dad went to order the ice cream while me and Jason found a seat. "You ok Jace?" I asked. He shook his head. "They said something that made me mad!" "Is it when they asked if we are missing mum?" He shook his head. "No. They asked if you should have went instead of mum." I looked at the ground with tears brimming in my eyes. A few minutes of awkward silence went by and my dad came back. "Ok. Mint for Jason. Raspberry ripple for Lizzi and vanilla for me." He says sitting down. He began eating the ice cream and then stopped after seeing me and Jason not eating. "What's wrong?" He asked with his mouth full. "It's nothing." I said looking down. "They said that if I wished if Lizzi would have left instead of mum." Jason said. I sighed and looked down. Your dads eyes changed. "DID THEY NOW?!" He yelled standing up. "Dad leave it!" I yelled. Jason followed him outside where the paparazzi was still there. "DO YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY?!!" Jason yelled. "DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD SHE WAS WHEN MY MUM LEFT?!!!" "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER GET A GRIP OF YOURSELVES AND LEAVE US ALONE!!" Just before Jason came back in he yelled. "GET A PROPER JOB YOU DICKS!!" Then he came back in with my dad and they both gave me a hug while the paparazzi walked away slowly.