DDM - You come home drunk.

Age 17

Niall: Your dad is going to be so pissed. First you argued with him then you stormed out. Now you ran out and got drunk at a pub. You came back in the house nearly walking into a wall. Next thing you knew you smashed a vase. "Who put that there?!" You giggled. Then you saw your dad come out the living room. "AHHHHH it's a man!" You said referring to your dad. "Are you drunk?!" "Mate, I'm more drunk then my uncle Greg was on Christmas!" You said swaying side to side. Niall sighed. "Come on let's get you to bed." He picked you up bridle style. "Woah!" You yelled. "What!?" "Why are you carrying me like I'm your wife!?" Your dad sighed. "Shut up Y/n." He said while continuing to walk upstairs.

Louis: You and your boyfriend went out. And before you knew it you got drunk. Now Louis, doesn't really trust your boyfriend but he's a good guy really. He never got drunk because he knew you liked the old vodka. He saw that you were getting a bit too wild so he took your hand  and took you home. "Do you think your dad is going to be pissed?" He asked helping you into his car. "Why would my dad piss?" Aiden laughed. He got you home and helped you out. He put your arm around his shoulder and he put his arm around yours. He finally got to the door after you fell on the grass. He chapped your dads door. Louis came and saw your state. "Hi mr Tomlinson, she got a bit crazy at the pub. Not my choice to go there wanted to go to the pictures. So I took her home like the good boyfriend i am." Louis smiled and got you in. "Thanks Luke." Luke waved and left. After Louis shut the door he said. "He's a nice lad after all." "Back off Tommy, he's mine."

Liam: You being a Payne, people wouldn't think you would get drunk under aged. But hey a girl has to break the law a bit. When you got home you had to hold onto the wall you were that drunk. When your dad seen you he flipped his lid. "YOU BROKE THE LAW!!" "I know I did please stop yelling I have a head ache coming on!" You said putting your hand to your head. "WELL WHOSE FAULTS WAS THATS?!!" "YOURS!!" You said helping just as loud. Your dad looked at you confused. "I did this so you would notice me dad! It's always about Tyler now." Talking about your 6 year old brother. "Y/n, he's my baby boy?" "But I'm your baby girl?" Liam looked at you with sad guilty eyes but you ran upstairs.

Harry: Your dad is getting sick of you getting drunk all the time when your with your boyfriend Harry thinks he's a bad influence. Another night of being drunk and another mad dad to come home to. When you got home all the lights were off so you assumed your dad is in bed. You took your heels off and crept upstairs when the living room light turned round and saw your dad sitting on a chair. "I have been expecting you." "Of course you have I live here!" When you were drunk you were got a little bit cheeky. "Y/n, I want you to dump Ryan." "And I want you to stop chewing my ear off every time I come home drunk." Your dad sighed. "We'll talk about this in the morning go to bed." You smiled. "Glad to." Then you went up to your dad and gave them a hug. "Night daddy." You kissed your cheek then went upstairs only to fall up then half way. But your dad smiled. You may be drunk and you might be a bit more cheeky but he loves how your always so loving.