Larry imagine

Louis and Harry got divorced over two years ago. They broke up because Harry cheated on Harry with Zayn. Louis was hurt but he got so mad at Zayn. You stay with Louis now and Harry only sees you Friday to Saturday. To be honest you hated staying with your dad Harry. Not that you hate your dad. It's Zayn. He's so mean to you sometimes. Even around Harry. He gets angry a lot at you to. You haven't told your dad Louis yet because you don't want to cause an argument. So today you weren't very excited to leave your dads. "Come on love. I'll meet you in the car. "Can we not walk? It's a lovely day." "But it only takes 10 minutes to drive there. Half an hour if you walk." "Well maybe I can just go there myself because I'm sure you don't want to see Zayn." "No. I'll walk. Come on. I might as well I'm not going to see you till tomorrow." You nodded and headed to Harry's. "So what do you do with your dad anyway." "Nothing really. He just makes me my dinner and sends me upstairs. He sits downstairs with Zayn. Sometimes he lets me come down and we watch a film but that's only if Zayn goes out." Louis looked at you. "So he doesn't spend time with you?! That's the whole point of you going there!" "I know. I'm not bothered anyway. I can just text you." He nodded. "Can I ask you something?" Louis asked as you nodded. "Do they make you call Zayn dad?" You looked at him. "Sometimes. I say no though. You and Harry are my dads. I know i just called him Harry but it made sense to call him that." You chuckled. "Y/n, that made more sense than that whole sentence." You pushed him lightly. "So you don't call him dad?" "No. He's not my dad so I'm not calling him it." He nodded. Ten minutes later you arrived. You walked in Louis behind you. When Louis closed the door, Zayn came towards you. "Why didn't you knock?!" "It's my dads house?" "It's OUR house!" He said correcting you. "I shouldn't have to knocks my own dads door Zayn! You don't knock on my door when you come to my house." "That's different! I'm older than you!" "But this is my dads-" "I DON'T CARE YOU HAVE TO KNOCK!!" "FOR CHRIST SAKE IT'S A FREAKING DOOR!!" "SO WHAT?!" Then Louis jumped in. "KEEP SHOUTING AT HER I SWEAR TO GOD ZAYN!!" Zayn just shook his head and went into the kitchen. Then he came back through with a plate. "Here. Go eat it upstairs!" You grabbed the plate and headed up to your room. "Bye dad I'll see you tomorrow!" He nodded and waved. "Bye love." Then he left. Zayn shook his head and went to the living room. "Hey Zayn?" He turned round. "What?!" He spat. "I'm sorry. And I'm just wondering where my dad is?" "I'm right here." Zayn said. "No Zayn. Where's my dad?" Just then the door opened. Harry walked in and saw you standing on the steps. "Hey love. Is your dad still here?" "No he left 5 minutes ago." He nodded. "Want me to make you something?" "Zayn already has." "Y/n, I've said this before. Call him dad!" "NO!" Then you ran upstairs. You were about to close the door behind you when Zayn and Harry pushed it back open. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to!?" "I'm not being cheeky anyway!" "Yes you are! You're going to call him dad whether you like it or not!" "No I'm not! You can't make me!" You were about to sit down when Harry grabbed your arm. "You don't get to talk to me like that! Do talk to Louis like that?!" "No, because he doesn't treat me like this!" "Like what?!" "LIKE SHIT!! YOU ARE THE WORST DAD!! YOU ALWAYS STICK UP FOR ZAYN!! WHAT ABOUT ME!! YOUR DAUGHTER?!" "You're not my real daughter though Y/n, you're just some girl who is from the streets." You looked at him shocked. Zayn stood there smirking at you. You shook your head and went downstairs. You put your shoes back on and headed out. "Where do you think you're going?!" "Home!" You said still walking. "You don't go home until tomorrow!" "I don't care." You then ran. 15 minutes later you were home and Louis was sitting on the couch in the living room. "Y/n?!" "I don't want to go back to dads." You said and then started crying. Just as Louis brought you into his arms Harry and Zayn walked in. "Knock please." Louis said. "SHUT UP!" Zayn yelled. "Come back to my house Y/n, it's what the court says." "I don't care!" "Come on Y/n, come with me and your dad!" Zayn said. "He's not my dad after what he said to me!" "What did he say?" Louis said getting angry. "He said I'm not his real daughter.... I'm just someone from the streets." Louis looked at Harry and Zayn shocked. "Get out." Zayn smirked. "And what's makes you think that we'll listen to you?!" "JUST GET OUT!!! I HATE YOU BOTH!!" You suddenly yelled. "Y/n, you don't mean that!" Harry said coming towards you. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" He backed up. "Fine. We'll leave! But we'll get you back someway. Trust me." Then they left and you cried into Louis' arms.