BSM Niall - You fight

Shouting and banging is all you can hear in the Horan house. All because you accidentally smashed Niall's phone. Ok a phone that's a big deal. But you didn't mean it. You didn't see what the big problem is. "OH MY GOD NIALL ITS A PHONE LET IT GO!!" "NO I WON'T LET IT GO!! YOU'RE SUCH A CLUMSY BITCH ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!" "RIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!!" You heard you mum yell. You looked at Niall shocked. "Calling me a clumsy bitch? It's a phone Niall! It's your own fault that you left it lying on the edge on the freaking table!" Then you stormed to your room bashing into Niall's shoulder. "Y/n...." But you closed the door on him. "Great she hates me." Niall said sitting on his bed and putting his head in his hands. "Niall she doesn't hate you. She's just mad." "Yeah and it's all my fault." Niall said sobbing. Your mum sighed and headed to your room. She walked in and took your arm. Then shoved you into the room. "Talk." Was all she said and closed the door and holding it closed. You sighed and sat on the floor your back against the floor. "Y/n..?" "What?!" You spat. "No arguing, just talking!" Your mum yelled through the door. You sighed and groaned. "Y/n, please I'm sorry I called you clumsy." You scoffed and shook your head. "You didn't just call me clumsy! You called me a clumsy bitch!" Niall shook his head. "I know.. And it was stupid." You nodded and sat on the bed. You and Niall sat in silence for a few minutes until he broke the silence. "Y/n, please forgive me. I know what I said was stupid but please. I can't have my only sister mad at me can I?" You shrugged. "Come on Y/n?" He said nudging your shoulder. "Niall I don't know. I don't think I can forgive you that easily." "Why are you making such a big deal out of this?!" "YOU CALLED ME A CLUMSY BITCH!! YOUR THE STUPID ONE WHO LEFT THEIR PHONE ON THE FREAKING EDGE OF THE FREAKING TABLE!!" He just groaned and left the room and you stood there for a second then he came in. "This is my room." He said pointing at the door meaning he wants you out. You groaned and slammed his door and then walking into your room and doing the same to your door.