Styles triplets part 5

Edward's p.o.v.

I slowly got up groaning in pain. I finally got in my car and drove away. I finally made it to my house and limped into the house. My mum came through and saw my state. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!!" She said running over to me. "Bradley and Jason." I said weakly. She groaned. "I knew they were dodgy. Ever since I met them. They acted so nice and after what you three done to Marcel." She had to bring that up didn't she? "And what they did to Y/n and Marcel yesterday. They are just being idiots. Now come on let's go and clean you up." She gently took my hand and lead me to the kitchen. She made me sit on the counter while she got a wipe. "Instead of your lip and nose and the top of your head what else did they hurt?" "They kicked my stomach a few times." She looked at me shocked. "Pull up your shirt please." I hesitated but did it. She gasped at the bruises. Just as my mum was looking at my bruises Y/n, Marcel and Harry walked in. Harry ran over to me. "Who did this to you?!" "Bradley and Jason." I said looking down. "No way they did this to you?!" Harry said shocked. "Harry why do you care?!" Y/n, yelled at him. "Because he's my brother." "So is Marcel. But you didn't comfort him like that. Hell you even said Edward his dead to you right in his face." "Well my brother for beaten to a pulp Y/n!" "And he punched your other brother in the gut Harry!" "I know he did Y/n, ok stop bringing it up and let it go!" Y/n and Marcel looked at Harry shocked. Y/n, scoffed. "Yeah like I can let something like that go!" Then she walked upstairs and Marcel followed her. "Don't listen to them Harry." Then my mum left the room and that's when Harry grabbed me by the collar. "Don't talk to me. Just because I ACTED like I cared doesn't mean I do. Stay out of our way. Now if you excuse me I have to apologise to people I actually care." Then he let go of me shoving me a bit. He went upstairs and went to Y/n's room. I sighed and got off the counter. "What is the point of living here?" I asked myself.