Liam imagine

Request for ers917

So me and Liam are going on our honeymoon. It's right next to the beach. Me and Liam have been together for four years and we're finally married and i couldn't be happier. I've  waited for this moment my entire life. Waiting for the right guy to sweep me off my feet. And it's finally happened and I'm glad it's with Liam. He's such a gentleman. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. It's cheesy I know but  romantic at the same time. We were still on the plane. You have been for a few hours. The place we are meant to be going to is meant to be beautiful and the weather is meant to be perfect. So the plane finally landed and we got our bags. He took my hand in his and kissed it. "Did you enjoy the flight Mrs Payne?" Liam said smiling. You smiled back. "It was tiring but worth it Mr Payne." He smiled wider and kissed my head. We got to the beach house and got settled. "This place is beautiful." I said in amazement. The place was huge. It's has five bedrooms. It's like a house for people who have like a dozen kids. I helped Liam unpack. "Hey wanna go down the the beach?" Liam asked me. I nodded. "Yeah just let me put on my bikini." I got the perfect bikini it has a blue mixed into pink. It looks great and I love it. Liam put on his swimming shorts on and got some towels. You headed down and set up. Liam pulled me into his side. "I'm so glad we're finally married. And I want us to be together forever." Liam said. "I know I've waited for the perfect man my entire life. And now I finally have one." I smiled at Liam. He kissed my head. "This place is beautiful." I said looking around. "Not as beautiful as you." I giggled. "Liam your so cheesy. But that one of the things I love about you." Liam chuckled. He stood up and carried you bridle style toward the water. "NO LIAM DON'T!!" "Don't worry I won't drop you." He said smirking. "I swear if you put me in this water I will pull your shorts down and lock you out!" "Well let's see if you can get away." He finally got to the weather and let go of me but i still held on tight. Just inches away from the water. "Y/n, let go!" He said chuckling. "No." He sighed. "Ok your choice." He grabbed my hands and made me let go of his neck. I screamed and fell in the water. As I was under I pulled his shorts down and got back up and made a swam as fast as I could to the surface. "HEY!" I heard Liam hell. I finally got out and ran back to the house. I turned round and saw Liam spiriting towards me. I squealed and tried to run faster. Good thing we have this place to ourselves because Liam with no shorts on is a hell of a sight to see. (Not in a bad way.) I finally got to the house but Liam caught me. He took his shorts and put them back on. "That wasn't funny!" He said but hiding a smile. "Come on it was a little funny plus no one saw you it's just us here!" I said giggling. "Your lucky i love you." "And i love you too." He smiled and pulled me up. He kissed me and rested his forehead on mine. "I love you Mrs Payne." "I love you too Mr Payne." Then we kissed again.