DDM Niam

People think your weird for having two dads. They think you won't get loved enough. But you  get loved enough. They always show their love to you. But Niall no. He has changed and Liam has noticed it as well. So Liam is going to talk to him while you listened in the hall. "Niall?" Liam asked as Niall was sitting watching the telly. "Yeah Li?" "Can I talk to you for a second?" He nodded. "Where's Y/n?" "She's in her room." Then Liam sat down. "Niall, why do you not pay attention to Y/n, anymore?" Niall sighed. "Because I feel like she likes you more?" Liam looked at him confused. "Niall, she loves us the same?" "I don't know Liam. She hardly talks to me anymore." "Because you don't talk to her Niall?" "Do you think it was a mistake adopting her?" You put your hand over your mouth. "Niall!?" Liam said shocked. "Why would you say that?! She sees us as dads! And if she hears you saying that!" "I did!" Then you stepped in. "I get it. You don't love me anymore Niall." That broke Niall's heart you have always called him dad. "I may not be perfect but I'm sorry I'm ignoring you for Liam. But he was helping me with something." "What was it he was helping you with?" "Nothing you don't have to know." "I kind of do since you were ignoring me half of the time." "Niall don't guilt trip me." "Don't call me Niall. I'm your dad." "I know you are but your making this hard when you just said it was a mistake adopting me. That's makes me feel like shit Niall!" "Language!" Liam warned you. "Sorry. But Niall I'm sorry." Then you walked upstairs. As you were going to shut your door Niall put his foot between the door. "Ow." He whispered. You sighed and opened the door. "Why did you call me Niall?" He asked as soon as you opened the door. You ignored him and sat on your bed while on the phone. He sighed and took it off you. "HEY!" Yon said trying to grab your phone. "You will get this back after you answer my question. Why did you call me Niall? I'm your dad that's what your meant to call me." "Because you haven't been a dad to me for a while so do you really expect me to call you dad?" "Why have you been spending so much time with Liam?" "Like I said I can't tell you." "Why not?!" "Because I can't ok?!" "Don't raise your voice at me!" "Stop getting into things that don't concern you!" "It kind of does when your my daughter!" "I won't be for long if you want to send me back!" His face dropped. "Fine don't tell me." Then he left. "Can I have my phone back!?" Before he went out the door he flung your phone nearly hitting you in the face. "Watch it!" You said catching it just in time. "Soz!" Then he left. You shook your head and went on your phone. After about five minutes you heard another chap. You looked up and saw that Liam came in. "Hey dad." You said smiling. "Right that's the first problem we have to talk about!" He said pointing a finger at you. "You know the polite response is to say hi back?" He shook his head and sat on your bed. "You called me dad. But you don't call Niall that?" "Dad, he wants to send me back!" "And he regrets-" "Adopting me!" Liam looked at you shocked. "He doesn't regret adopting you. That day was the second best day of out lives. The first being our wedding day." You looked down. "Well dad until he apologises I'm not forgiving him." Liam shook his head and left the room. "I'm going to make the dinner by the way!" He said going downstairs. "SOUND!!" After waiting half an hour your dinner was ready. You went downstairs and got your plate. "Can I eat mine upstairs?" You asked. Liam looked up and you. "Why you don't usually?" "Yeah well it would make things more awkward." Then you went upstairs before any of them could say anything else. Niall sighed and dropped his fork on his plate and went after you. You were sitting on your bed watching the telly when Niall stormed in. "Hi dad." He stopped in his tracks. "What?" "I said hi dad?" He sat on your bed and brought you into a hug. "You called me dad?" "I know. I was being stupid. As soon as I walked back into my room I realised how hopeless this whole thing was. But I understand if you still feel the same." You said taking a bite of your dinner. Niall sighed. "I'm not sending you back. As soon as I said it I felt horrible. I thought you were going to hate me." "I don't hate you I was just shocked." "Who wouldn't be?" "So we cool?" He chuckled. "Yeah we cool. You coming back down?" "Nah rather watch this." You sat back. Then you laughed. "Nah I'm joking. Come on." You got up grabbing your plate and running downstairs. Next to Liam. "Hey pops." "Hey girlie. Where's your dad?" "Right here!" He said pulling jazz hands. He got his plate and sat down. "So you guys ok now?" You both nodded. "Solid as a rock." "Good now let's eat I'm starving." You said digging in. "That's my girl." Niall said taking a bite of his food. And Liam just smiled to have the happy little family.