DDM Louis

Tommy, tommy, tommy. That's all who is more important to your dad. Never you. Tommy is 16 and he enjoys football. You like at as well but does your dad notice? No! He always leave you alone. Your mum left after the divorce and she stays with your gran but you never see her. And today Tommy and your dad are going out again. "Y/n, me and Tommy are going to the game!" You sighed. "Yeah. Ok whatever." They didn't even care about your attitude so they just left. You sighed. "LOUIS?!!" You jumped. You looked at the door and saw Niall. "Oh hey H/n, wheres your dad?" "Away to a game with Tommy." You said in a cold voice. "And he left you?" "Looks like it!" You said flinging your hands up. "Oh ok sorry." He said looking down and sitting on the couch. "No Niall, I'm sorry it just pisses me off that my dad always leaves me for Tommy. I know he's his first son. His first pride and joy. His little boy." "But Y/n, your his little girl. Do you how excited he was when you were born?" "No because he was probably holding Tommy, since he was only one." You said looking down. "No. Tommy, was with us. He never put you down Y/n, I know it must be hard to just watch your dad love someone more. But he doesn't Y/n, trust me. He always talks about you when you are not in the room and when you come back in with Tommy his eyes light up." "Because Tommy is there Niall! Don't you see?!! Everywhere I go Tommy is there and my dads eyes and face lights up like one of your concerts. Face it Niall, my dad probably wants me to live with my mum so he can have the one perfect child like he always wanted." You got up and walked into your room. But Niall followed you. "Is that really how you feel? You think your better off with your mum!?" You nodded. "My dad just wants Tommy, it's obvious Niall." "Y/n, stop thinking like that. Your dad loves you. Remember that!" "Niall, how am I meant to know that when he doesn't even say it anymore!?" Niall looked at you shocked. "Y/n, I'm sure that's not true!" You nodded. "Why would I lie about something like that?!" He shook his head. "Y/n, that can't be true!!" "IT IS NIALL, MY DAD HATES ME OK?!!" Niall stepped back shocked. "My dad, loves Tommy more than me. Always have always will!" You said that started crying. Niall sighed and sat next to you. "I'm sure he loves you Y/n, he may not show it but he does I promise you." He said bringing you into your side. "Want some food?" He asked. You nodded and both headed downstairs. Niall searched your fridge and cupboards. He finally found some cheesy pasta and puts it in the pot. A few more hours went by and one food serving later your dad and Tommy come home. "That game was so good!" They said as they came in. Then they stopped when the saw you and Niall on the couch watching the telly. "Hey Niall, you been here long?" Your dad asked. "He came as soon as you left." Your dads nods. "Have you had anything to eat?" You nodded. "Niall made us cheesy pasta." He nodded. Then he walked away. You looked at Niall. "I told you." You mouthed. He shook his head. "Wait and see." He mouthed back. He got up and went towards your dad. He took Tommy by the hand and put him on the couch. Tommy looked at you confused as Niall walked back into the living room. "What the heck was that about?" "I don't know!" You shrugged. He sighed and watched the telly with you. About 20 minutes went by and Niall walked in and took you by the hand and shoved you into the kitchen closing the door. You sighed and turned round. You gasped when you saw your dad in tears. You went wide eyed. "What's wrong dad?" "Are you happy?!" He said grabbing your shoulders. You looked at him confused. "Like are you happy living with me?" He said tears streaming down his face. You shrugged. He sighed. He sat on his chair and sighed. "Look I'm sorry. Ok I'm sorry that I am and still a shit dad. The way I treat Tommy. I can see why you think that. But I'll change I promise." "Do you promise?" He nodded. You held out your pinky. He smiled and connected his pinky with yours. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your head. "I've missed this." You whispered. He smiled but tears were in his eyes. "So have I. I love you." You smiled. "Love you too dad."