BSM He likes your twin more - Niall

It's always about your twin brother Luke with your older brother Niall. Niall never wanted anything to do with you. Well you think that anyway. Greg can see how sad you are now and he feels bad. Luke feels bad as well he's tried talking to Niall but he doesn't listen. Greg and your mum and dad have tried talking to him but he just keeps leaving with Luke. So you've just stopped trying now. And Luke thinks it's all his fault. "Y/n, why are you ignoring me?" Luke came up and asked. You sighed. "It's not your fault Luke. Stop blaming your self and I'm sorry I'm ignoring you. It's just Niall's being a jerk and I hate it and now I think he hates me!" Luke pulled you into a hug. "He doesn't hate you Y/n, he's just being stupid and not seeing how much he his hurting you!" You wiped your tears and hugged Luke tighter. "Oh look the baby is crying over me again!" Niall said in a baby voice. You groaned. "Niall, leave her alone!" Luke argued back. "The little baby is crying over how much I don't love her!" Luke gasped. "So it is true! You think you can just go around and say that?! She is our sister Niall! She's meant to look up to us! She's the youngest! She feels like crap! - where did she go!?" Luke looked around the room for you. Niall did too and ran out. "Y/N?!!" Niall yelled. He ran out the front door with Luke behind him but before he got out the door. "What's wrong?!" "Y/n, ran off!" Then he ran out the door with your mum and Greg behind him. They saw you walking down the road and Niall's right behind you. You are crossing a road when a car came speeding towards you and it looked like he wasn't stopping. "Y/N, MOVE OUT THE WAY!!!" Niall yelled.  You tried to run but the car got there just a bit quicker. You rolled on the hood and rolled right over the top and when you landed you landed head first. And all that you seen was darkness. Niall's P.o.v:"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I yelled as soon as Y/n, hit the ground. Me and Greg ran to her. Luke tried to run to her as well but mum kept him back. "Y/N, WAKE UP!!!" I cried pulling her to my chest. Greg phoned an ambulance while Luke was trying his hardest to get out my mums arms. "MUM LET ME GO!!!" Then we saw a car pull up and out came my dad. "MAURA LET HIM GO!!" Luke got out of her grip and ran towards us. He pushed me out the way and grabbed Y/n's hand. "Wake up Y/n, please I need you." Greg was holding her other hand and I was going to run my hand in her hair when Luke stopped me. "DON'T TOUCH HER!!" I jumped back. Luke's P.o.v: Y/n, better be ok. If she's not I'll never forgive Niall. The ambulance finally came and took Y/n. "Mum, can I come with you?" I asked. She nods. "Bobby, take Niall and Greg!" My dad nodded and got them in the car. We rushed to the hospital. I was shaking the whole way there. "It will be alright son." My mum tried to calm me down but I can see she wasn't so sure herself. We finally got to the hospital and they rushed Y/n, in and stopped us in the waiting room. Me and my mum sat down when dad Niall and Greg came rushing in. "Is she ok?" Niall asked. "Why would you care?" I asked coldly. Niall sighed and looked at my mum. "We don't know yet son." He looked down and sat next me. I groaned and sat next to Greg. Niall rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "Wow your being so grown up with this!" Niall said and I know it was towards me. "Well it's your fault we are here in the first place!" "How is it my fault?!" "Because you were the one who said you hated her! You were the one who made her get hit by the car because what you said made her run out!" Niall just sat there silently now. Good peace and quite. After hours and hours the doctor finally came out. He had a sad disappointed look on his face. Oh no. "Is she ok?" I asked as I stood up. He sighed. "I'm afraid not she hurt her head really badly when she hurt the ground. I'm sorry but she only has an hour to live." He smiled softly and walked away. I ran up to Niall. And punched his chest. "I HATE YOU THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I HATE YOU YOUR A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A BROTHER!!!" Niall looked down tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry." I shook my head and walked into the room Y/n was in. She was lying there emotionless and pale white. I ran up to her bed and bursted into tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time. I know you wouldn't want me to blame myself. But I'm sorry." After I said that Niall walked in. He had tears streaming down his face. "Hey. She awake?" Niall whispered. "What do you think?! She's dying Niall!" Niall sobbed. "I'm sorry!" "I don't care Niall, I'm never forgive you! I HATE YOU!!!" Niall walked out and left me with Y/n, I sighed and held her hand hoping this was all a dream. Part 2 soon :)