BSM - Harry

You got adopted by the Styles about two months ago. And you start your new high school today. Everyone knows that you're Harry Styles, new sister and you hope it goes well with other people. But the thing is you want new friends but your not a very good people person. But your going to have to try and that is your goal. So Harry dropped you off and said bye. As soon as you walked into you're first class people just stared at you. You sighed and sat down. The teacher came in 2 minutes later. She saw you and smiled. You gave her a shy smile. "Hi. You must be Y/n, Styles?" You nodded. "Well I'm Mrs Davis. I'll be your form teacher." She seemed kind enough. You sat there for the fifteen minutes and when the bell rang you headed to your first class. When you got there everyone just stared at you. Again. But one girl came up to you and smiled. "Hi I'm Rachel." She said smiling. "Y/n." You smiled back. "Your new right?" You nodded. "Don't worry about these people in here. Most of them are idiots." She whispered. You giggled. Both of you headed to a seat and you sat next to her. "No one sits here right?" You asked. "You do now. I don't have many friends." "It's fine I me either." She nodded smiling. "Well now I can say that we are now friends!" She said giggling. The class started and it was boring but you had Rachel to keep you company. She was with you the whole day. You realised you had so much in common but she doesn't know about one person in your family. "So tell me. Do you have any siblings?" Rachel asked. Here you go the person you have been dreading. You don't know if Harry wants people to know. But hey she's your only friend and maybe she won't tell. "I have now got two older ones." "What do you mean you've now got two?" "I'm adopted." "Oh my god so am i!" You looked at her shocked. "Really?!" She nodded. "So tell me what are your siblings names?" "Gemma and...... Harry." "Wait your second name is now Styles?" You nodded slowly. "Your Harry Styles adoptive sister?" You nodded. "Please don't tell anyone!" "Why would I tell and who will I tell? No one talks to me or listens to me!" You nodded. "I just thought people would go crazy." She giggled. "Well a lot of these bitches are fake so they'll probably only talk to you if they knew that person is related to you." You nodded. "That's what I was afraid of." "Well don't worry I would never do that to you." "Thanks." You smiled. So after a long first day you were finally going home. "You know Y/n, you can come toy house one day?" You smiled. "Yeah that would be great!" Rachel smiled. "Maybe you can come to mine one day?" She nodded. "Perfect. I'll see you tomorrow!" Then she left. You waited for Harry. He came about 5 minutes later. You got in the passenger seat with Harry and headed off. "So how was your first day?" "It was good. I've got a new friend. She's really nice her name is Rachel." "Does she know that I'm your brother?" "Yeah. And plus she was adopted as well!" He smiled at you. "You were meant to be friends!" You nodded. "And she said that I can go to her house someday!" Harry smiled. "That would be good." "Is it cool if she comes to our bit one day?" He nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure mum, would be ok with that." You smiled. "Well you better tell mum about your day as she would be dying to know!" He said dramatically making you laugh. You told your mum about your day and she was happy you made a friends and hopes that you stay friends. When you went to school the next day you went to Rachel's house and the day after that Harry picked you up and Rachel and she spent a few hours at your house. She is now your best friends. And Harry, Gemma, your mum and Robin were happy for you.