DDM Niam imagine

Age 5

Liam and Niall have been married for 10 years now. And they have a five year old child. You. They love you. But Liam thinks he doesn't love Niall anymore. He doesn't like thinking that but the fights and yelling and the scaring you. You don't like showing your fear towards them. So you just hide it. So you were sitting in the living room. With Niall playing with your dolls. Liam smiled at the sight from the living room door frame. He knew this was going to be last time he sees a sight like this for a while. The happiness on Niall's face. Just by spending time with his only daughter. It's a shame Liam is taking her with him. Yeah he feels bad for taking the only thing Niall actually loves just as much as him. Accept for his family of course. You and Niall then turned round and saw Liam. "DADDY COME AND PLAY WITH US!" Liam smiled. "Y/n, I'll play in a minute but can I talk to daddy alone please?" You nodded. Niall looked at him confused. Your always in the room when they talk. Except when the argue of course. And they whisper when they are talking d-i-r-t-y. Niall stood up and sat on the couch Liam joining him. "What's up?" Niall asked. Liam sighed and sat back. "Niall I think we should get a divorce?" "What why?" "Because the arguing is getting worse. It's scaring Y/n!" "It doesn't look like it's scaring her?" "Yeah because she hides it. Don't you look at her eyes?" Niall sighed and rubbed his hands on his face. "Right well I guess we are over then." Liam nodded. Niall was going to ask something else when Liam cut him off. "Y/N!!" You came came downstairs and skipped into the living room. "Yes?" You asked softly. "Can you sit on the couch please? Daddy and I need to talk to you." You nodded and sat down next to Niall. Liam kneeled down to be the same height as you. "Y/n, this might be hard to understand but I'm going to say it slowly ok?" You nodded. "Me and daddy are not going to be together anymore. Like we are not going to live with each other anymore." "Do you not love each other anymore?" Liam nodded his head but Niall was nodding his head. When he saw that Liam shaking his he'd he looked at him shocked. "Y-y-you don't love me anymore?" "It's just that we are always fighting and it's scaring Y/n, Niall I've told you this!" "But you didn't tell me that you didn't love me anymore?!" "Look Niall, I don't want to do this in front of Y/n, but the next thing I'm going to tell you, you may want to scream." Niall looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I'm taking Y/n, with me." At that point Niall looked at him like his world came tumbling down. Part two will be posted soon :)