DDM - Louis Part 2

You were awake all night. You are still in Niall's house in his guest room. You kept thinking if you should forgive your dad. You know he nearly sent you to an orphanage but he's your dad and he's basically all you have left. You finally got some sleep at 6 o'clock in the morning. And you woke up at two in the afternoon. Niall came in as soon as you woke up. "Oh your up!" "Yeah I just woke up as soon as you walked in." He nodded. He looked about when he finally said something. "Your dad is downstairs." You looked at him. "What to send me to the orphanage?" Niall sighed. "No to see if your ready to come home." You sighed. "Do you think I should forgive him?" "Well I don't know but he's your dad. And he seems really sorry and maybe he's worried about you." "How could he be worried about me when he wanted to send me away?!" "Y/n, he thinks you hate living with him!" You gasped. "I don't hate living with him! It's just that we don't get along anymore!" You said looking down. "How are you not getting on. You used to be joined to the hip." "Yeah USED to." Niall sighed. He sat down next to you. "Y/n, your dad loves you ok? When he's on tour he never stops talking about you. And when you join us he's happy to see his little girl." "Why doesn't act all excited when I'm always with him now?" "Because he thinks your growing apart. He thinks you want to leave and find your mum!" You looked down. "Do you?" You sighed and shrugged. "I don't know because when he phoned the orphanage place. I was thinking about finding my mum because I thought my dad was giving up on me! Niall be honest if you felt like your dad was giving up on you after your he and your mum divorce and your dad is threatening to send you away would you like to find your mum?" Niall sighed. "I don't know. I'm too old now to live with my mum or dad now." He chuckled. You giggled. "But what if you were my age?" "Well, if I were you. I would try talk to my dad and see if you get anywhere. If we do then I'll stay. If he doesn't well then I'll phone my mum." He replied. "So should I go talk to him?" Niall nodded. "Come with me." He nodded again and stood up taking your hand. You both went downstairs and saw your dad watching telly with his feet on Niall's table. "Hope your comfortable Lou!" Niall said throwing his hands up causing yours to go up as well. You giggled. "Sorry!" Niall said. Louis turned round and saw that you were there. He shot off the couch and brought you into a hug.  "I'm sorry. I love you so much. I will never send you away. I don't know what I was thinking. Please forgive me." You looked at Niall and he nodded. You sighed. "Yeah i will." Louis smiled. He brought you into a hug. He looked up at Niall. "Thank you." He mouthed to him. Niall nodded. "Anytime." He mouthed back. "Now let's go get McDonald's!" "SHOTGUN!!" Niall yelled an ran out. "Well I guess he's coming!" You giggled. Louis smiled and put his arm around your shoulder and kissed your head. You smiled and headed to the car. Well looks like things are finally going to be back to normal.