Your Larry's child

So you know that Harry and Louis were a secret for a very long time. But they are now officially a couple. Married and everything. Now before they were married they adopted you. So you are now a Stylinson. Your full name is Y/n Y/m/n Stylinson. Or Tomlinson - Styles. But you don't care. People think it's stupid to have two dads but you don't care. For all you know they could be living with two mums. But you love them no matter what. But when your at school people don't really care what you think. They make fun of you for having two dads. But you don't why they should care. It's your life. They don't have to meet them. They went through a lot of trouble to get to where they are today. So when you were at school today people were flinging stuff at you. Walking past you saying your dads were poofs and fags. You wanted to slap them a sore one but you know your dads will be disappointed. So when you got home you took your anger out by slamming the door flinging your bag on the floor and ran up to your room slamming your door again and then flung the closest thing to you. Which was a big mistake because the closest thing to you was a picture of you and your dads when they first adopted you when you were two. You went and picked it up and saw that the photo frame is smashed and the photo ripped in half. How that happened you don't know. You heard footsteps run upstairs. Your door swung open and you saw your dad Louis. He was about to walk in when you noticed he had no shoes on. Just socks. "No wait dad, don't come in!" He stepped back. "why not?" "There's glass." His eyes were about as big as plates. "How the hell is there glass?!" "I smashed a photo frame." You whispered. He went towards you being careful with the glass. What photo. He saw the photo that you were holding. He slowly took it off you and put them together. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS PICTURE MEANS TO ME AND YOUR DAD?!!" You nodded. Tears brimmed in your eyes. "Why did you smash it?!" You sighed. "I never meant to. It's just at school people were walking past me saying you were poofs and fags I was about to snap but I didn't want to disappoint you and dad so I waited until I got home and now we are here." Louis sighed. "Wait till Harry gets home he'll fix it." Then he went off. "Get a brush and sweep this up." You nodded and went to go get the brush. You carefully cleaned the glass and put it in the bin. You out the brush back and Louis gave you food. "Careful it's hot." He said softly. You looked at him and said thanks. He looked sad. You sighed. You put your plate down on the table. "Dad, I'm just heading to the shops." "But your dinner?" "I'll get it when I come back. I won't be long." You went out before he could say anything. You went to the town since it wasn't far where you lived. You went to this place. This place does customised photo frames. You went up to the woman that worked there and told her what you wanted on it. She got it done no problem. Then you went to to a shop and got the picture fixed or for them to make another copy. You rushed home and when you got home you saw an angry looking Harry. "DID YOU RIP THAT PICTURE?!!" You nodded. "Bu-" "No I don't want to hear it you know how much that picture meant to us!" "I know and I'm sorry. But I got this." You put the picture into the frame and gave it to him. He walked into the living room to show Louis. You went in the living room and saw them smiling. On the frame it says: 'The Stylinson's' and at the bottom it says. 'Harry, Louis, and Y/n.' They put the picture at the window. And went up to give you a hug. "We are sorry that we yelled at you." You nodded. "It's fine. As long as you like the new picture and frame." "We love it." Harry said. "Right I slaved over a microwave go and finish your dinner and we can have a movie night." You nodded and had a great night. And when you went back to school learning your sass off Louis you gave them a piece of your mind.