He likes your twin more - Louis

Louis hated you. It's always about him and Lottie. Your other sisters were getting sick of it. And to be honest so was Lottie. She hates seeing all of her siblings upset because of Louis. "Louis, stop!" Lottie told him after he was literally dragging her out the door. "What?" "Your being ridiculous. You keep taking me out! What about the others." "There too young!" "What about Y/n or Fizzy?" "Because Fizzy, has school and Y/n, well she gets on my nerves." You froze. "What do you mean she gets on your nerves?!" "She's annoying. She never leaves me alone!" "Yeah because you never talk to her!" "And I don't like her that much anymore!" Everyone froze. "You don't LIKE her?! Your meant to LOVE her?!" "Yeah well now I don't!" You had enough you stormed out the room and barged past Louis, nearly knocking him down. "No wait Y/n!" "WHAT LOUIS?!! GOING TO SAY YOUR SORRY?!! GOING TO SAY WATCH IT BECAUSE IM ALWAYS IN MY WAY IM ANNOYING!!? GO BACK TO TOUR LOUIS NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!!" You stormed away before anyone could say anything but Lottie followed you up. "Y/n, you ok?" "Well after that episode of coronation street. I guess I am. "Y/n, he looked sorry." "Like I give two monkeys!" Lottie giggled at your choice of words. "But yeah, Y/n, he hates it when your mad at him." "Hates when I'm mad at him?! Lottie he literally just said he hates me!" "Y/n, he didn't mean it! You know what he's like!" "Yeah Lottie, saying to your sister he hates his sister. And the brother of the year goes to Louis Tomlinson!" Lottie sighed and went out. But when she came out Louis came in. "I'm sorry." You ignored him. "Y/n, please?" You shook your head. "Just get out Louis, I don't want to talk to you." He sighed. "I'm sorry Y/n." "Yeah you can stop lying now." He sighed and went out.
Part 2 later.