DDM Harry

Personal for lizzi_clifford

So my dad is Harry styles and I have a twin. My dad loves her more because she's more "fun" as people say. While I just stay in the house in my room closed door and just singing. No one knows that I sing. Well my sister knows but she doesn't care. So today is just like any other day. My dad and Katie going out while I'm staying here with my mum. They just left and my mum came up to me. "I heard you sing last night. You were amazing just like your dad." "Thanks mum but it's not like he cares." I said looking down. She sighed and sat down next to me. "Lizzi, he does care about you!" I shook my head. "Mum, he loves Katie, it's obvious. She's more "fun" than I am. I wanted to be just like him as a child. And when you said I can sing I felt better." "You know you got that singing from your dad. See your more like your dad and Katie is more like me. Don't think that your dad doesn't care." I nodded. "But why does he never do anything with me anymore?" I asked. "I don't know. Do you want me to talk to him when he gets back?" I nodded. "Ok." She gave me a hug and i headed upstairs. After a few hours you heard the door open. I heard my mum talking to my dad for a few minutes. I ignored the mumbles and started singing. I was singing for a few more seconds when I heard a chap on my door. I stopped singing and went to the door. I opened it and saw my dad. "Hey dad." I said sitting on my bed. He sighed and joined me. "Hey. So your mum told me you think I love Katie more." I sighed. "You do. You never take me with you. You never take me on tour with you anymore. It's always Katie. If I annoy you so much you could have told me." "How could you annoy me when your never out your room?!" I sighed. "Because every time I call you or Katie. You always talk to me like your bored with me. I'm sorry I'm not as fun as Katie. I'm my own person but you obviously want me and Katie to be the exact same." My dad sighed. "Look I'm sorry that I haven't been really like a dad to you. But when you were younger you wanted to be just like me!" I nodded. "I know." "And your mum told me you like signing?" I sighed and nodded. "I heard you before I came in. You were amazing." I smiled. "Thanks." "I'm serious you were really good. Better than me." I chuckled. "Yeah right I'm not that good." He chuckled. "But you are really good and I'm sorry for the way I'm treating you." I nodded. "It's fine." I smiled. He smiled back. "So how about you come on tour with me next week?" My head snapped up to him. "What?" "Come on tour with me and you can show the boys you can sing." "I'll come on tour with you but I don't know about the singing part." "Well come on tour and think about the singing part?" I nodded. "Thanks dad." He smiled and kissed my head. "Well I better go and tell your mum." He said standing up. I smiled and continued finishing the song. While my dad was standing behind me watching and listening.