DDM Liam

Liam and your mum got a divorce 2 months ago as he caught her having an affair. So you were staying with her for the weekend because she asked and Liam couldn't say no as he knew you missed her. But it's just that the new boyfriend isn't so fond of you and he's scared that he might hurt you. If he found out that he hurt you he'll go down there like a batter out of hell. Just then you came home. "Hey dad." He looked at you confused. "What are you doing back? You're coming back tomorrow." "Well I'm back since mums boyfriend kicked me out and doesn't want my mum to talk to me again." Liam furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" "Yeah he hates me. He wants mum to have his kids because as far as he is concerned I'm your daughter not his. So now I'm not allowed to see my mum." "What did your mum say?" "Nothing she just stood there and let him say it." "Oh did she?!" Then he grabbed your hand and went to the car and headed to your mums house. When he got there Liam opened the door making it hit the wall. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!" Liam yelled. Your mum and her boyfriend stood up. Liam looked at him and punched him. Your mum screamed while you yelled; "KNOCK HIM OUT DAD!!" Just then Liam punched him again. "LIAM STOP!!" "STAY AWAY FROM Y/N, SHES MY DAUGHTER!! HAVE YOUR OWN KIDS WHILE I HAVE MINE!!" He then punched Kevin (boyfriend) again. "BYE!!" You said waving and then running out with Liam.